Hey everyone! For those that have applied for a second time, did you receive a rejection letter via e-mail when you applied the first time? I applied in September and CASPA verified my application. I've tried calling and e-mailing admissions to check status on my application but haven't heard anything back. The application status link on their website doesn't provide me with any useful information accept to show my checklist is complete. Has anyone else not heard anything back since applying? I haven't been invited for an interview and at this point, I'm just curious to see if they notify you that you have not been invited for an interview. Thanks for any info!

4 hours ago, Alishanicole said:

Hi Alyssa! Congrats on the interview. How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask you? Was it still conducted via zoom?

Hello Alisha! I think the interview went well, thank you! The interview was very short and conducted on zoom. The interview questions I had were traditional. Best of luck to you. I hope this helps! 🙂

Edited by AlyssaJernigan1

7 hours ago, jprepa said:

Has anyone else sent their updated transcript to Western, but their Application Checklist says pending transcripts are awaiting for courses that were in progress at the time of submitting? 

They got back to me 1 month later after I updated my transcripts. I had to reach out to them first as well 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, xxyyzz said:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far! I’m so excited for you all 🙂

Has anyone else not heard a response yet? I interviewed on 2/10 and now i’m feeling so nervous! Best of luck to everyone still ❤️ 

Hi, I interviewed on 1/12 and haven't heard back yet either.. Definitely nervous as well. Hoping for the best!

Edited by jciara23