On 12/19/2021 at 3:07 PM, EricaW2023 said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Erica and I am a first year MSPA student at WesternU. Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted so far to the class of 2024! To those who haven't heard back yet, don't lose hope! 

We created a Facebook group for those that have been accepted so you can start connecting with each other. There will also be some of my classmates in the group who are available to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to be added please email a picture of your acceptance letter and a photo ID to: 

2024mspa@gmail.com

If your Facebook name does not match the name on your ID please mention this in the email. 

We look forward to meeting you all!

Reminder to everyone who has been accepted 🙂 

Edited by EricaW2023
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, AspPAS said:

I was also accepted 🙂 I am so thankful and sad because this school is amazing but I was also accepted at my top choice so I will be declining. 

Congrats AspPAS! I wish you the best on your PA journey 🙂 Would you be willing to share when you got a response from Western? 

On 3/17/2022 at 11:01 AM, lucky97 said:

I wonder if it means we've been rejected 😞 

I haven't received word at all so I called Admissions and spoke with Jaziel who said they are still doing interviews and could be until the end of March. She also said they would e-mail an update if students are not invited for interview. Hope this information helps someone else because I applied back in September and have not heard a peep, which is why I decided to call and see if I could get any information.