• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, TayyPrePA said:

Hi! Congrats on the interview! If you don’t mind me asking, what was the format? The information they’ve given hasn’t said anything. Is it 1-on-1, MMI, group, all the above? 

They actually did provide info on the interview booklet and there’s a video as well that they attached on the link of the interview invite when they email you. It’s exactly how they say it is on that video. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kittykatkatpa said:

For those who interviewed, how do you think you did overall? I think I did well but some of the questions threw me off a bit.

same! also this interview was so short compared to another one i did. mostly wondering if they know enough about me to make a decision. 🤔 like maybe i should’ve said more. overall i think i did alright!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bobafiend said:

same! also this interview was so short compared to another one i did. mostly wondering if they know enough about me to make a decision. 🤔 like maybe i should’ve said more. overall i think i did alright!

I think I did ok, but I also feel like it was short and felt like maybe I should've said more. 

1 hour ago, bobafiend said:

I felt the exact same! Was wondering how they choose when only 2 people meet us and it’s 24 minutes max. Also the questions seemed kind of specific so I didn’t speak very much and felt I finished really quickly. Does anyone know when they tell us or is it just by March? 

1 hour ago, TayyPrePA said:

I felt the exact same! Was wondering how they choose when only 2 people meet us and it’s 24 minutes max. Also the questions seemed kind of specific so I didn’t speak very much and felt I finished really quickly. Does anyone know when they tell us or is it just by March? 

my thoughts exactly!! but we are all in this together. ☺️ hopefully we impressed them despite the time limitations. 

• 2 weeks later...