• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that was accepted and paid the deposit- did you receive confirmation from the school other than the initial receipt? I paid both parts, but on my application portal it still says when the second one is due- as if I haven’t paid it yet? Just want to make sure the full deposit has been received! I reached out to them via email and no reply. 

Hello everyone!

My name is Erica and I am a first year MSPA student at WesternU. Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted so far to the class of 2024! To those who haven't heard back yet, don't lose hope! 

We created a Facebook group for those that have been accepted so you can start connecting with each other. There will also be some of my classmates in the group who are available to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to be added please email a picture of your acceptance letter and a photo ID to: 

2024mspa@gmail.com

If your Facebook name does not match the name on your ID please mention this in the email. 

We look forward to meeting you all!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Co

2 hours ago, sofpa said:

I got an invite to interview via zoom! Does anyone have any tips? I heard their interviews are pretty tough

Congratulations! I also received an interview invite! Did you have any issues scheduling the interview? The link takes me to an application page and I can not find the MSPA program. 

2 hours ago, eddieg said:

Co

Congratulations! I also received an interview invite! Did you have any issues scheduling the interview? The link takes me to an application page and I can not find the MSPA program. 

Do you have an application portal account? If not, you have to make one and thats how you schedule the interview

On 1/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, jamaPA said:

Just did my interview today! Anyone know if we actually have to wait till March, or we can hear back earlier?

How was the interview if you dont mind sharing with us?

10 hours ago, sofpa said:

Do you have an application portal account? If not, you have to make one and thats how you schedule the interview

Interview was great. The process was exactly like they described in the booklet and the videos provided to us on their website on what to expect for the interview. The interviewers I had were great, they were nice and made sure I was comfortable before asking the questions! They weren't stoic when listening, so they really made me feel comfortable and I was really just genuine and honest with my answers. One thing that did stand out to me though is they specifically said you can't ask questions to the interviewer because they want to the whole process to be as standardized as possible, so any questions you have, should be asked during the Q&A with the current PA students. Anyway, really just be honest and confident in your answers and you'll do great! Good luck ❤️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sofpa said:

When is your interview date? I’m trying to contact the staff about the issues I’m having. I hope I can get this sorted out soon!

57 minutes ago, sofpa said:

Mine is on 02/10/22 at 11:25am! Did you try making an application account?

Yes I did. I forgot I already had an account. I accidentally made a new one. It’s telling me a I have 2 accounts now. The only one I can log into for some reason is the new account. The menu only lets me “start a new application” but I don’t see the MSPA program listed. Ahhhh

6 hours ago, eddieg said:

Yes I did. I forgot I already had an account. I accidentally made a new one. It’s telling me a I have 2 accounts now. The only one I can log into for some reason is the new account. The menu only lets me “start a new application” but I don’t see the MSPA program listed. Ahhhh

How frustrating! Have you tried clicking on "forgot your password" when logging in and using your first account information?

5 hours ago, butterbeer said:

hi! does anyone have the repeated coursework file (original) they can send me?? I am unable to open it on the website and their team wont respond to me. thank you!

Yeah ive been emailing Jaziel Camacho regarding my application checklist as well but they havent been responding for some reason

On 1/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, sofpa said:

Yeah ive been emailing Jaziel Camacho regarding my application checklist as well but they havent been responding for some reason

Try calling the admissions counselor, I was able to talk to someone when I called and they were able to help me with the checklist on the phone.