NHSC SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022

4 hours ago, aap1996 said:

Hey guys,

I received an email from NHSC stating that I need to upload my education verification form again to my portal in order to get reimbursed for summer and fall. Does anyone else that received the portal link know where I upload it? 

I got a similar email but it seems like we just email it back to him. 

Hi all,

I was also asked to resubmit my EVF by responding to an email.  I just spoke to customer service at the BHW because I was instructed to hit “reply all” to the email when resubmitting, but there was no option to do so.  She instructed to simply reply to the email address from which I had received this communication and clarify the situation but that I was now in touch with the scholarship program directly and they would remain my best contacts from hear on.  She also assured me that they have been great at communicating with applicants when additional documentation is needed and not to worry.  Hope this information is helpful to anyone else in a similar situation and puts the rest of the finalists awaiting news that the committee is still reviewing and processing applications as they are able to!  

Best of luck!  

17 hours ago, Halcyon said:

Hi all,

I was also asked to resubmit my EVF by responding to an email.  I just spoke to customer service at the BHW because I was instructed to hit “reply all” to the email when resubmitting, but there was no option to do so.  She instructed to simply reply to the email address from which I had received this communication and clarify the situation but that I was now in touch with the scholarship program directly and they would remain my best contacts from hear on.  She also assured me that they have been great at communicating with applicants when additional documentation is needed and not to worry.  Hope this information is helpful to anyone else in a similar situation and puts the rest of the finalists awaiting news that the committee is still reviewing and processing applications as they are able to!  

Best of luck!  

Thanks guys! I was able to hit reply all. If it wasn’t for this forum I would be totally lost

• Like 1

Has anyone else that signed their contract not heard back? I saw other people being asked to submit other documents, but I haven't been told anything. Not sure if this is bad. To those of you that saw your signed contract, did you notice it on the document form, or did your application status change? I keep checking but my status hasn't changed.

1 hour ago, Angelino said:

Has anyone else that signed their contract not heard back? I saw other people being asked to submit other documents, but I haven't been told anything. Not sure if this is bad. To those of you that saw your signed contract, did you notice it on the document form, or did your application status change? I keep checking but my status hasn't changed.

I received an email on 8/22 saying that I had missed a field on my EVF and needed to resubmit it via a link they would send me. I received the link from them on 8/24 and resubmitted it that day (although it was not due until 8/27). I have not heard anything since and my contract has not been countersigned.

Not super helpful information, I know haha. But I guess it gives you an idea of what's going on with others.

13 minutes ago, ngash96 said:

I just checked and I saw that I got the counter signature from Jamie King! I downloaded my signed contract again and saw that it was signed. Sending good vibes to everyone!! 

@ngash96 Is there a timestamp on your contract that says what day/time Jamie King signed it? I'm curious to see whether it was a few days ago or recently since there haven't been many updates as of late.

6 hours ago, Angelino said:

I'm still waiting to hear back as well. It said we would hear back by Sept 30th, so we still have a whole month ahead of us. lol 

9 hours ago, ngash96 said:

I just checked and I saw that I got the counter signature from Jamie King! I downloaded my signed contract again and saw that it was signed. Sending good vibes to everyone!! 

Thanks for updating the rest of us still in the dark. Could you tell us where Jamie King's signature appears (first page / last page).