NHSC SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022

• 3 weeks later...

On 10/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, hausch said:

For those that have received the scholarship. Is there a point to completing the FAFSA for next year?

Sure is. My rent is almost as much as the stipend, so I need a bit more for living expenses. I'll reduce/return my FAFSA so I'll still fill it out.

9 hours ago, missjessthepa said:

I am still having trouble with my school handling the pdf that I sent them for them to send invoice to NHSC. Anyone have any trouble with this? Or those of you who have been successful have any advice as how to handle this? I seem to be going back and forth with my financial aid office and business office along with NHSC...

Which form are you having trouble with? The only form that I needed to have signed is my verification of enrollment form. I would do the whole, "I'll wait on hold until you figure it out. No rush." with Financial Aid/Business Office. 

Edited by ClearlyPixelated

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 12:01 PM, Niiieeelll said:

How long did it take for the NHSC to send y'alls tuition and fees payment? My school submitted an invoice on October 14th and it still hasn't come..

My school submitted an invoice on September 29th and still hasn't gotten the tuition check, they said the were resubmitting the invoice and inquiring about it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, missjessthepa said:

Any updates on receiving tuition payment from NHSC?

Mine was submitted forever ago as well and I still don’t have a refund. My classmate got his three weeks ago, and our info was submitted at the same time by the same lady at our school.

I submitted a message in the portal on 11/17 asking about it and they never got back to me. So I called the BHW and they told me to submit another message (12 days ago). No response yet.

So I called the BHW again today and was told that because I have submitted messages (which they told me to do), they are unable to look into my account’s financial status because the analysts are now in charge of it. She said “I recommend you just keep waiting for a response from them”. I told her how long ago my first message was and she said “it can take 3-5 business days for them to respond, so just keep waiting.” But it’s been like 1.5 months from the first message and 12 days from the second 😑 

I’d really like to get the reimbursement BEFORE next semester starts so I’m not hunting them down for payment of both semesters at the same time. So frustrating.

Edited by tdaves21

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 12:56 PM, missjessthepa said:

Any updates on receiving tuition payment from NHSC?

Just got mine today lol, I contacted my school first, then NHSC, then my school again. If you look under financial info on your portal you might see a tuition payment has been processed. Hopefully it doesn't take as long for this semester cause it kinda messed up how much loan money I got for living expenses.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...