Eastern Virginia Medical School 2020-2021 Cycle

I don't know if there is anyone still following this thread who's on the waitlist, but know that a spot definitely will open up.

I've gotten a few acceptances, but was still pretty excited about receiving the acceptance offer from EVMS and for some reason it made me feel super validated about what I've been doing over the past 5 years since graduating from undergrad. I've been struggling about making a decision on committing and it feels really tough declining EVMS since I was so impressed with the program during the interview, but my life and career goals are leading me elsewhere.

So whoever is on the waitlist, there's hope for you yet!

• Like 8

18 hours ago, dmvcam said:

Are y’all also waiting for “EVMS credentials” to be sent to you? I’ve completed the first initial steps but kind of need the credentials to log in and see immunization requirements. Making sure I’m not the only one!

I am still waiting on mine as well. I paid for the deposit Friday the 23rd.

Is anyone else still waiting on credentials?

It is stressing me out 😅

I accepted and paid the due Friday night when the acceptances came out.

Also the bolded task list on the left on our PURL, for mine the "criminal background check" option is still there and bold even though I have completed that task. After the other task have been completed, they have gone away. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Edited by soontobepag

5 minutes ago, soontobepag said:

It is stressing me out 😅

Also the bolded task list on the left on our PURL, for mine the "criminal background check" option is still there and bold even though I have completed that task. After the other task have been completed, they have gone away. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Paid Friday night and still waiting as well. And I feel you about the background check, but mine finally went away. I had to do it twice cause I never got confirmation for the first one. As for the credentials, I emailed student affairs and someone told me they have a lot of names to go through so to be patient. Which made me feel good…I guess 😂😂 

21 hours ago, soontobepag said:

It is stressing me out 😅

Hi there! Have you joined our FB group?! These questions have been answered numerous times there. 

If not, here is the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/331723945176064/?ref=share

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...