Eastern Virginia Medical School 2020-2021 Cycle

25 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

I hope you’re right. I’m trying to! And everyone else who hasn’t received anything as well. I just thought it was said at some point that they all went out at the same time last year .

According to their admission stats, 100 offers went out for 80 seats. What probably happened was they sent out 80 offers at once then send out more as people turn down their seat. 100/156 interview is pretty good odds! Keep your head up, easier said than done but there is still chance. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paramedic2pa22 said:

I got in as well and don’t get discouraged it took me four cycles to get in. I looked at my application and how I could improve myself. The rejections made me work harder and harder.

did it have a place to pay seat deposit?

I don’t have time to apply four times, but I’m glad that it finally worked out for you! I have applications in for this current cycle to start in January at other schools, so if worst comes to worse my application is already done lol. 

First and Foremost, Congratulations to all those accepted! 

If you have not received an offer, please do not give up hope as there is a waitlist and it is utilized every year. 

I have created a FB group for the Class of 2024. 

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/331723945176064/?ref=share

Please request to join and I’ll approve or one of the other current admins will.

Currently, the group has members in it from c/o ‘23 who are on a leave of absence for various reasons. We will introduce ourselves! 

I am excited to get to meet you all! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

Are the people added to the class added to the total of 80? Or are they in place of other people? Does that make sense ? 

Hi there!

There are 5 of us restarting (all personal reasons; not academic) and we are added to the 80. We do not take a seat from this class as we were accepted for Class of 2023 originally!

2 minutes ago, LaurenR19 said:

Hi there!

There are 5 of us restarting (all personal reasons; not academic) and we are added to the 80. We do not take a seat from this class as we were accepted for Class of 2023 originally!

Thanks for your response, I was just wondering 🙂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DOCRAH said:

So for any current students on here do all the offers of admission go out today and all at once or are they sent out in waves similar to the invitations to interview?

Hello. All go out at the same time. Waitlist will be notified by email. Last year it was August 5th.