A.T. Still - Central Coast PA program (developing PA program in Santa Maria)

On 8/8/2021 at 10:23 PM, healthcarelover said:

Hi! Earlier this week I received a call with an offer to be on the waitlist. I went ahead and accepted this and they said the waitlist remains until September (when orientation begins for the first class). I asked the person who called me if I should apply for next cycle or wait and they told me I could start applying again for the next cycle. Hope that helps!

Did they give you a number by any chance? 

On 9/30/2020 at 4:44 PM, Joemonkey said:

Received an interview! So excited! 😄

Hi Joe!

Congratulations! Did you end up accepting this program? I am applying upcoming cohort and have a few questions if you are able to answer that'd be super helpful.

1. What were your stats?

2. What would you say made your application stand out initially?

3. How many/what were your PCE hours? Did you also serve the undeserved?

4. Any other tips for what you think made your application unique and standout would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks 🙂

On 1/29/2021 at 3:07 PM, PrePAOra said:

Woohoo!! Yay congrats @prepa6654!!! How soon after your final interview did you hear back from the program?

•  

Hi !

Congratulations! Did you end up accepting this program? I am applying upcoming cohort and have a few questions if you are able to answer that'd be super helpful.

1. What were your stats?

4. Any other tips for what you think made your application unique and standout would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks 🙂

Hi !

1. What were your stats?

Thanks 🙂

On 2/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, PrePAOra said:

I got the call 😭 I didn't think it was going to happen but I'm so grateful it did. Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see you guys in Santa Maria. 💕

•  

Hi !

1. What were your stats?

Thanks 🙂

Hi all.

I have seen lots of "WAITLIST" posts and would love to hear what you have heard about what this means for us waitlisted folks...

Does anyone know how many ppl are on it? If anyone has given up their seat or come off the waitlist?

Comment below if you are on it, let's see how many of us there are. 😶

6 hours ago, KH757PA said:

Hi all.

I have seen lots of "WAITLIST" posts and would love to hear what you have heard about what this means for us waitlisted folks...

Does anyone know how many ppl are on it? If anyone has given up their seat or come off the waitlist?

Comment below if you are on it, let's see how many of us there are. 😶

Hi! I am currently on the waitlist, have been for a few weeks but I’m not sure where I am on the list! Haven’t heard much, but was told if there is not any vacancy prior to the first day of orientation then applications will be rolled over to the following year without any need to reapply.

I’ve been super anxious hoping a seat would open up! My fiancée is in the military and deploys in a few weeks and I was really hoping that I could complete my first year while he was overseas.  So I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed!!

If anyone else has any more information I would greatly appreciate it and I wish everyone else in the waitlist the best of luck!!😊

Not sure if this helps but I was officially placed on the waitlist on July 28th. I wasn’t given a number but I was told that I wasn’t too far down the list. I got another email on August 26th saying that my application will automatically be used for the Fall 2022 cycle and that I do not have to reapply if I do not get off the waitlist. 

Edited by firstgenPA

On 8/29/2021 at 1:32 PM, firstgenPA said:

Not sure if this helps but I was officially placed on the waitlist on July 28th. I wasn’t given a number but I was told that I wasn’t too far down the list. I got another email on August 26th saying that my application will automatically be used for the Fall 2022 cycle and that I do not have to reapply if I do not get off the waitlist. 

Interesting. I interviewed in July but got put on the waitlist in Aug.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning Everyone! I was just curious if anyone knew when orientation started.  I saw that the program starts October 4th and I was unsure if that was orientation start or class start.  I am currently on the waitlist so I was trying to find out when the deadline is to be added into this upcoming cohort.  Thanks so much! And I hope you all have a great day! 😊

19 minutes ago, PrePA96ET said:

Good Morning Everyone! I was just curious if anyone knew when orientation started.  I saw that the program starts October 4th and I was unsure if that was orientation start or class start.  I am currently on the waitlist so I was trying to find out when the deadline is to be added into this upcoming cohort.  Thanks so much! And I hope you all have a great day! 😊

Hi! Our orientation starts this upcoming Monday, September 27! 

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, healthcarelover said:

Does anyone on the waitlist know if we will now have to interview again? I was informed our applications roll over to the current cycle but I’m waiting to hear back on specifics. 

I have not heard anything additional either! We will probably hear something soon since today was the first day of classes for the current cycle!

• Like 1