Does UAMS send out rejection letters to people that don’t receive an invitation for the interview? I feel like I’m losing my mind waiting for any sort of response. Aside from that, congrats to those have received invitations and good luck to those waiting for acceptance calls!

Me too! I was looking at last years forum and it looks like they send waitlist emails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other two times I applied (2017 and 2018) there was no set schedule on when they got back to you. The first interview cycle seemed like they received acceptance calls or rejection and wait-list emails anywhere up to a month after they interviewed. The final three sessions did not hear their results until a few weeks before Christmas. Congratulations to all that have interviewed and received invites for the next round!!! We're all in this together. 

• Like 3

On 10/1/2020 at 7:49 AM, Amanda95 said:

The other two times I applied (2017 and 2018) there was no set schedule on when they got back to you. The first interview cycle seemed like they received acceptance calls or rejection and wait-list emails anywhere up to a month after they interviewed. The final three sessions did not hear their results until a few weeks before Christmas. Congratulations to all that have interviewed and received invites for the next round!!! We're all in this together. 

I’m hoping we all hear back today... they mentioned during the interview that we would hear back in 1-2 weeks and today is 2 weeks... crossing fingers!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Raylee said:

Unfortunately I haven't heard anything either. I thought for sure we would hear something today!

I’m pretty sure they said 1-2 weeks during the interview... not sure why we haven’t heard anything, but I really hope we hear something early next week.  I don’t know about anybody else, but I kept checking my phone every two seconds to see if I had a missed call LOL

12 minutes ago, Cab123 said:

I’m pretty sure they said 1-2 weeks during the interview... not sure why we haven’t heard anything, but I really hope we hear something early next week.  I don’t know about anybody else, but I kept checking my phone every two seconds to see if I had a missed call LOL

Literally what I've been doing all day! 

On 10/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, Cab123 said:

I'm losing my high hopes and just checking my email constantly for that rejection letter lol

Edited by racroger
  • Like 5

This is getting crazy! I’m wondering if maybe the people who they are calling just don’t use the forums? But you’d think that if that was the case we would’ve gotten waitlist/rejection emails by now. I’m still holding out hope [emoji1695]

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AGC13 said:

This is getting crazy! I’m wondering if maybe the people who they are calling just don’t use the forums? But you’d think that if that was the case we would’ve gotten waitlist/rejection emails by now. I’m still holding out hope emoji1695.png

I’m hoping they are just taking their time cause everything was online 🤞🏻🤞🏻 They are trying to make the best decision and will accept us all I’m sure! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AGC13 said:

This is getting crazy! I’m wondering if maybe the people who they are calling just don’t use the forums? But you’d think that if that was the case we would’ve gotten waitlist/rejection emails by now. I’m still holding out hope emoji1695.png

During the informational sessions of interview I took notes and I just went back and read them. I wrote that they told us to “give us one to two weeks, then we will meet and discuss who we will accept and waitlist”. I don’t know if that wording made anyone else feel more reassured about the timing, but as soon as I read that I felt better about not hearing anything yet. Hopefully we will be getting some calls / emails this week! Good luck everyone!!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BethanyM said:

During the informational sessions of interview I took notes and I just went back and read them. I wrote that they told us to “give us one to two weeks, then we will meet and discuss who we will accept and waitlist”. I don’t know if that wording made anyone else feel more reassured about the timing, but as soon as I read that I felt better about not hearing anything yet. Hopefully we will be getting some calls / emails this week! Good luck everyone!!!

Lol 7-14 business days maybe?... today is 12 business days.. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻