8 hours ago, Amanda95 said:

I still have yet to receive anything. The past two years they have had four cycles: first starting in September and then once a month through December. Three years ago they only had three cycles.

I'm also curious to know when you guys who have received an interview applied!

I submitted my application on July 2nd

Has anyone received an invite to the October interviews?  My application was verified 9/3. I know I'm late to the game. Obviously I didn't expect to get an invite for the September, but now I'm anxious hoping that I will get an interview invite for October!

Has anyone had experience applying previous cycles with when interview invites get sent based on date of application? Or is it more based on their desire to interview you?

2 hours ago, safuturepa said:

hey y’all! I just interviewed with UAMS last friday! I was wondering if anyone had any insight into how long until I will hear about an admission decision!

Thanks!

From what I’ve read of other application cycles, we should hear back 1-2 weeks after the interview.  

9 hours ago, safuturepa said:

hey y’all! I just interviewed with UAMS last friday! I was wondering if anyone had any insight into how long until I will hear about an admission decision!

Thanks!

I also interviewed last Friday and they mentioned to give them a week or two and that we should receive calls around that time period. Good luck!!

12 hours ago, graciegirl said:

Hey y'all! I am late to the game with applying but I was verified and got all the emails that follow! Was just wondering if any of you applicants went to the U of A? I just graduated this year (into the pandemic lol)

Hoping there are some other hogs in this applicant pool!

Woo Pig!

I am a U of A alumni 2018! First year applying!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, graciegirl said:

Hey y'all! I am late to the game with applying but I was verified and got all the emails that follow! Was just wondering if any of you applicants went to the U of A? I just graduated this year (into the pandemic lol)

Woo Pig!

I’m from U of A! Graduated May 2019. I interviewed on 09/18. Good luck this cycle! 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, graciegirl said:

Woo Pig!

I went to uark too! Graduated in 2019! WOO PIG!

Good luck!!

• Like 1

I interviewed the first round. No word yet on if I have been accepted or not.

For those about to interview, you can expect a few presentations on financial aid, the program in general, diversity, and mental health. You will be placed into groups of five or six people and asked questions one at a time. Then you will have your individual interview at the end of the day.

Edited by Cab123
  • Like 1