On 12/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, emaleeroo said:

Has anyone received any updates on the class email list so we can create a group? 

Have they even finalized the class yet? I haven’t heard anyone receiving waitlists/rejections yet so I doubt they’ll send anything like that until they’ve sent the rejections...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cab123 said:

Hey, everyone!  I received an acceptance call today around 3pm.  I was in the first round of interviews... don’t give up hope!  Good luck to everyone else waiting! 

Congrats!!! That's awesome! Mrs Haubenstein said that when the class is finalized, a private facebook group will be made and a link will be emailed to each of us 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the background check and drug testing can we go ahead and get that done or does it need to be exactly 45 days before we matriculate into the program?

At least 45 days prior or at most 45 days prior? 

"A criminal background check and drug screen must be purchased from Castle Branch 45 days prior to the early registration period.  Please place your order here.  Select College of Health Professions. "

20 hours ago, emaleeroo said:

For the background check and drug testing can we go ahead and get that done or does it need to be exactly 45 days before we matriculate into the program?

At least 45 days prior or at most 45 days prior? 

"A criminal background check and drug screen must be purchased from Castle Branch 45 days prior to the early registration period.  Please place your order here.  Select College of Health Professions. "

I hope we can go ahead and do it because I’ve already done mine....

• Like 1