• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello! This is my third year applying to UAMS PA school. I was wait-listed the last two times. My CASPA application was verified June 10th, supplemental was in shortly after. Has anyone gotten an interview invite yet?
Glad to see another third time applicant! I was also waitlisted last year! Goodluck!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CMD2015 said:

Has anyone else received an email pertaining to a "To-do" list? Also, has anyone received an email pertaining to an interview?

I received an email stating that I would receive a username and password for GUS. Did anyone receive their log-in information? I'm still waiting for mine..

33 minutes ago, morgandwood said:

Does GUS pertain to anything important regarding interview information !?

I don't know. Here's what the email said. I contacted help desk and they had no record of me in the system.

"Thank you for applying to the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences!

Use your UAMS domain UserName and password to access GUS, the Gateway for UAMS Students.  Your GUS student center will list any "To Do" items that you need to complete for admissions.  Not all programs assign "To Do" items, so follow any instructions that have been provided in communications from the college to which you applied.

If your User ID and/or Password does not work, please contact HelpDesk@uams.edu."

20 hours ago, Amanda95 said:

I have yet to hear anything either. As far as I know, they've never used GUS for anything until you were accepted to the program. My username and password wouldn't work and help desk wasn't much "help." lol 

Hopefully we hear something soon. I'm beyond anxious! 

Im anxious beyond words 

7 minutes ago, CMD2015 said:

Anybody else receive an invitation to interview?

I received an interview invitation for Friday, September 18th! I applied 05/13/20 and was confirmed the next day. 

Edit: This is also my second time applying 

Edited by mave6
second time applicant
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 3:34 PM, morgandwood said:

How many rounds of interviews are there for UAMS? I didn’t receive a interview nor a rejection email.

I know UAMS does rolling admissions so there will be more interview dates but I’m unsure how many more rounds they will do. I also have not received an interview invitation nor a rejection. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I have also received an invitation to interview for the September 18 date. Does anybody have any advice? Any example questions? I’ve talked to a few current students already but the more advice the better!

The day will consist of an overview of the program, a group interview, group activities, a financial aid presentation, Student Success Center presentation, a Diversity presentation and an individual interview. You will have an opportunity to meet with the current students.”

• Like 1