2 hours ago, BethanyM said:

Not an existing group right now that I know of, but for sure need to start one! I got an email from Mrs. Haubenstein today stating she will be sending an email with all accepted students emails listed so maybe after we get that email we can start a group! 🤗🤗 congrats!!

Did she happen to mention if they would be sending out an email for students who are waitlisted or rejected? Still haven’t heard anything from the first interview.... 

For those of us that haven’t got a call back, we won’t hear anything until after the last interview. Below is the message from Ms. Linda that I just got after asking when we can expect to hear something:

“The program has 2 more interviews.  The review committee continues to review the applications of those that have interviewed.  The program will notify the wait listed applicants once the class has been finalized.

Please be patient.  

Linda”

• Upvote 1

Just before 8 am today I finally received an invite for the November 13th interview also!!!!!! I’m beyond excited and nervous for what this holds!! This will be my third time interviewing here at UAMS. 
To those of you that have yet to receive an invite: hold in there, because your time will come. I’ve been sick with anxiety the past few months, but then again, haven’t we all? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2020 at 9:26 AM, Amanda95 said:

Just before 8 am today I finally received an invite for the November 13th interview also!!!!!! I’m beyond excited and nervous for what this holds!! This will be my third time interviewing here at UAMS. 
To those of you that have yet to receive an invite: hold in there, because your time will come. I’ve been sick with anxiety the past few months, but then again, haven’t we all? 

What were your experiences like for their interviews?

On 10/26/2020 at 4:11 PM, asg2020 said:

To someone who has already gone through an interview, how many people are invited to each interview? Did you do one on one interviews or was it a panel of people? I got an invitation for November 13th and I am just curious as to what to expect!:) 

Around 40 people for each interview. There’s a group interview, group activity, Q&A with current students, and a one on one interview! Good luck! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...