anyone know if they do calls all at once? I know some programs do it over a few days! I'm assuming no one on here has received a rejection or waitlist email yet either so I wasn't entirely sure of the process. And a huge congrats to those that have gotten the call, y'all are amazing 🙂

Edited by ClaireNicole
  • Like 1

anyone know if they do calls all at once? I know some programs do it over a few days! I'm assuming no one on here has received a rejection or waitlist email yet either so I wasn't entirely sure of the process. And a huge congrats to those that have gotten the call, y'all are amazing [emoji846]

In not sure, but really hoping it’s over a few days[emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know if we will be notified if we were rejected or waitlisted from the Sept. 18th interview in the 1-2 week period. Tomorrow marks 3 weeks and I still haven't heard anything. They did say we would be informed either way, right? It just seems like it's taking a long time and I'm kind of getting frustrated.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, icesk8r95 said:

Does anyone know if we will be notified if we were rejected or waitlisted from the Sept. 18th interview in the 1-2 week period. Tomorrow marks 3 weeks and I still haven't heard anything. They did say we would be informed either way, right? It just seems like it's taking a long time and I'm kind of getting frustrated.

I believe we will hear about waitlist and rejections soon, I haven't heard anything either sadly, I'm guessing by tomorrow we should know? Someone who applied for the 2017 and 2018 cycles did say it took up to a month to hear back, that was also pre-COVID measures though so I am not entirely sure. I was hoping for a call still but I'm guessing those have gone out by now 😓

5 hours ago, morgandwood said:

I applied mid May and havnt heard a single thing.... yay reject pile??

Have you checked your spam folder??  If you haven’t heard from them and you applied in May, maybe send an email or call them?  They should send an email stating they got your application at least. 

On 10/11/2020 at 2:13 PM, Cab123 said:

Have you checked your spam folder??  If you haven’t heard from them and you applied in May, maybe send an email or call them?  They should send an email stating they got your application at least. 

I called Leslie, and she said that they are still considering my application and others. I also asked her if my 295 GRE score would be a deal breaker, and she said no. Average of the the current didactic class is 299. Ah... patience...

• Like 1

Did you just call the number at the bottom of the PA program page? I have emailed them with no response so I am thinking about calling as well. I applied June 1st and still haven't heard anything. This is my third time applying. The other two times I was readily offered an interview, and I was wait-listed both times. 

I'm going crazy over here. 

Any idea on how/if the covid stuff has affected their approach to applicants as far as acceptance goes? The main reasons I was late applying was that it basically screwed me up in paramedic school as everything had to get delayed and altered, and in work as an EMT as basically a lot of my shifts increased due to leaves and such. I was also worried about the disease becoming really bad in our area (Arkansas) and so put a lot of stuff like applying on a minor hiatus.

On 10/13/2020 at 1:16 PM, Amanda95 said:

Did you just call the number at the bottom of the PA program page? I have emailed them with no response so I am thinking about calling as well. I applied June 1st and still haven't heard anything. This is my third time applying. The other two times I was readily offered an interview, and I was wait-listed both times. 

I'm going crazy over here. 

Yes and ask for Leslie

Any idea on how strict the school is with the GPA requirement? I know that is a disheartening question, but everything else I have, from direct patient care hours to GRE to letters of recommendation I have are quite good. (I opted not to see what the letters are cause I heard that's better but all my sources assured me they gave really good letters of recommendation).

16 hours ago, RDNtoPA said:

I got accepted from the 10/16 interview!  I have talked to 2 others that have also been accepted. Is there an existing group me for those accepted from the September interview?  If not, we would like to start one!

Not an existing group right now that I know of, but for sure need to start one! I got an email from Mrs. Haubenstein today stating she will be sending an email with all accepted students emails listed so maybe after we get that email we can start a group! 🤗🤗 congrats!!

• Like 1