South College - Atlanta 2020 - 2021

On 6/3/2020 at 6:47 AM, Lilithxp said:

Hello everyone! Thought I would get this started for Atlanta applicants!

I submitted 5/26, received application complete 6/1 and now the waiting game begins! Good luck everyone! 

I received the application complete email today! Very excited! I will let everyone know if I hear from them again. Good luck to all of us! 

• Like 1

Do you guys know how detrimental the supplemental application is? I accidentally scrolled past the section that asked about my major and didn't fill it out. Now i'm worried this might affect my chance. Even though, the whole supplemental for south is repetitive since CASPA would have all of the information. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Patricia5827 said:

Hi all,

I am thinking of applying next year; however I have a question about the humanities requirement. Does history/music classes count toward that requirement?

i would check your transcript - usually the course will have HUM listed somewhere near it (mine did from Univ. of Louisville). If not, then i would email south college to check and see. I think it depends on the class format as it could satisfy a CD1 or CD2 instead

1 hour ago, lillie said:

i would check your transcript - usually the course will have HUM listed somewhere near it (mine did from Univ. of Louisville). If not, then i would email south college to check and see. I think it depends on the class format as it could satisfy a CD1 or CD2 instead

I emailed them and they said if I googled humanities classes, any class that popped up would count. History and music classes popped up, but for most other programs Ive seen they only accept like american or english literature classes

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ARHEES said:

Is anyone still waiting on interview invites? Ive submitted my app on May 18th and got verified on May 19th so im a little worried everyone else is getting interviews/acceptance letters already. 

Yes I am, and my application was “ready for review” June 11

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, avalonmarlo said:

Hi all,

interviewed and accepted today for the Atlanta campus 🎊...was wondering if anyone else that was accepted wanted to connect or knew of a Facebook page?

Best of luck to everyone!!

I interviewed and was accepted today as well!! I haven’t heard of Facebook page yet but I’m sure there will be one soon!

• Upvote 1