South College - Atlanta 2020 - 2021

4 hours ago, MPAapplying said:

Have you gotten an email yet about the acceptance?? I want to make sure I didn’t imagine getting accepted yesterday hahaha 

Hey! I was also accepted after the interview yesterday and am also still waiting for an official acceptance email to make sure I wasn't dreaming haha. Glad I'm not the only one

21 hours ago, md1387 said:

Hey! I was also accepted after the interview yesterday and am also still waiting for an official acceptance email to make sure I wasn't dreaming haha. Glad I'm not the only one

I just got my acceptance email this morning! I think they're just a little slow to get around to it. If you don't hear anything by Monday I'd reach out.

Hey everyone! 2 questions:

Firstly, I realized today that I never received any emails from South other than my email receipt after paying for the supplemental. Did others receive some kind of application complete/under review email? Or even an email saying their supplemental was accepted and being looked at?

Secondly, is Sep 16th the only interview date that has been offered so far? Any news of another date?

3 hours ago, Madison56565656 said:

Hey everyone! 2 questions:

Firstly, I realized today that I never received any emails from South other than my email receipt after paying for the supplemental. Did others receive some kind of application complete/under review email? Or even an email saying their supplemental was accepted and being looked at?

Secondly, is Sep 16th the only interview date that has been offered so far? Any news of another date?

I received an email that they received my complete application!

Same, I verified with CASPA Sept. 9th and also received the following email on the same day:

"We have received your CASPA application, Supplemental application and GRE Scores. 

The application review process will begin in May 2020. Interviews will start in September 2020 and run through May 2021.  The interview is a day-long process, with presentation of faculty and staff and group and individual interviews. The interview is the final step towards acceptance to our program.  Applicants selected  to interview will be notified 2-4 weeks prior to the interview date.

Program enrollment is based on a rolling admission. The application deadline is March 1, 2021.

Thank you for your interest in our program."

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 1:04 PM, katefrench said:

Just received my invitation to interview on Oct 23rd this morning! Anybody know what the terminology quiz is? and how long does the interview last? they said "all day" which is vague

I was done by around 3pm, but I had a full 3 hour break between my group interview & my individual interview! I assume everyone's schedule is slightly different, but I had my group interview immediately following the introduction in the morning & then had a few hours to kill before my individual interview time. I was thrown off by that much down time & didn't know what to do with myself. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know the few people I asked who got interviews for the last round (end of October) were all “received and verified” in the beginning and middle of July. They do rolling admissions so they probably haven’t gotten to your application yet if you were end of August. As long as you got an automated response from the school saying they received your application then I wouldn’t worry about it at all right now. 

4 hours ago, MikeOD said:

I know the few people I asked who got interviews for the last round (end of October) were all “received and verified” in the beginning and middle of July. They do rolling admissions so they probably haven’t gotten to your application yet if you were end of August. As long as you got an automated response from the school saying they received your application then I wouldn’t worry about it at all right now. 

Awesome! I just wanted a gauge on their interviews since they are one of the later schools. Thanks for the reply and reassurance!