South College - Atlanta 2020 - 2021

49 minutes ago, Zsofia said:

Does anyone who interviewed know if there will be anymore interviews? Or was it the last one?

They mentioned they aren’t sure if they will have a class of 65 or 80 people yet. Based on that, they haven’t reached the lower end yet.

@LauuUF Thank you so much! 😁 From what they mentioned on my interview last Friday there will be upcoming interviews, but they'll be in-person moving forward. The '23 class size is tentatively 80, but they're not sure if they want to reach 80 or stick to 65 people (if not a bit more). I don't think the class is filled yet since there are upcoming interviews and people on the waitlist. I also think they'll continue to place people on the waitlist till the final interview. 

Edited by FuturePAKR

Hey guys! 

I’m trying to update my email for point of contact & since the 2020-2021 cycle is closed I have to do it via email. The email they have listed on their website (pa_program@south.edu) keeps bouncing back to me saying my email couldn’t be delivered. Anyone have an email for the program that they’ve been in contact with recently? 

2 hours ago, NLere97 said:

Hey guys! 

I’m trying to update my email for point of contact & since the 2020-2021 cycle is closed I have to do it via email. The email they have listed on their website (pa_program@south.edu) keeps bouncing back to me saying my email couldn’t be delivered. Anyone have an email for the program that they’ve been in contact with recently? 

When you go into the school website click on "Questions" and hover over "Email" and copy & paste. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NLere97 said:

Hey guys! 

No don't use that one, email dboromei@south.edu.

• Like 1