South College - Atlanta 2020 - 2021

17 minutes ago, apgallag28 said:

has anyone here had luck applying with below a 300 on the GRE? 

Last year I applied with a 298 and didn't get any interviews. I retook it and got a 304 and got a couple of interviews this cycle so I think they want at least a 300 (just from my experience but everyone is different and has other strengths to their application)

16 hours ago, avalonmarlo said:

Does anyone know the start date for this program? I don't know why I am having trouble finding it on the website.

Thanks in advance!

I believe they start in October. If you look under the tab that says academic calendar, it has the courses and corresponding months AD997B80-5DDE-45A3-B308-58EE7DC3613D.thumb.png.05d4178ec9fac2600a462813c9ad7309.png

On 12/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, ksinger said:

Hi everyone! I am a current student at South College in ATL class of 2022. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions! 

Hey there! Can you give some insight on finding a place to live? Was it difficult since it’s mostly student loans? Are there places nearby that are partnered with the college? How did the student loans work? Tuition straight to the school or in personal account? 

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2021 at 12:43 PM, PRTNDDR said:

Hey there! Can you give some insight on finding a place to live? Was it difficult since it’s mostly student loans? Are there places nearby that are partnered with the college? How did the student loans work? Tuition straight to the school or in personal account? 

You should be receiving an email from myself and president of SGA in the next few days!