South College - Atlanta 2020 - 2021

On 1/12/2021 at 4:06 PM, avalonmarlo said:

Does anyone know the start date for this program? I don't know why I am having trouble finding it on the website.

Thanks in advance!

It is a fall quarter start date, and according to my calendar the the first day of Fall Quarter 2021 is Oct. 1st. There should be a tentative start date on the acceptance materials you recieve! You will definitely receive more information and instruction as the date approaches. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was accepted at the 3/19 interview! Can't wait to meet my future classmates! 

I initially applied in July and my application was marked complete the same month. I received an interview invite some time in late February/early March, but I think it went to my spam folder so thank goodness I was emailed again on March 10th. Happy to answer any questions and best of luck to everyone who are still in the application process!

• Like 4

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is okay but I am also attending South College PA program for upcoming fall!
I haven't gotten a chance to find any other accepted fellows/colleagues and noticed that some of ppl on here are on the same page with me! So I make a group on FB. URL is https://www.facebook.com/groups/500576354291198
I know the program and upper classmates plan to make a group page in May (thanks to ksinger :D), but I would prefer to meet my future classmates. Again, if this is problem, please let me know so that I can delete the group. Can't wait to meet everyone. 

Steven An 

1 hour ago, ksinger said:

Hi everyone! There will be official South College FB group/groupme made early June once the class is finalized 🙂 until then, feel free to reach out to your fellow classmates on your preferred platform if you would like to get a jump start on connecting. Have a great day! 

Thank you! 😄 

• Like 1