I can't say for certain how they will do this year due to Covid. The format of interview day consists of a tour, overview from the program director, financial aid, a little about Wichita and where to live, a demonstration of the "Simulation Man", a Q & A session with some current students, and finally a interview with a randomly assigned faculty member and a PA that is actively practicing in the community. They ask every interviewee the same questions. Both the faculty member and the PA will grade your answers. At the end you will be asked if you have any questions. 

My experience is a little tainted due to Covid but I would say overall it's been good. I didn't apply to other schools because I'm from here and moving away wasn't an option. I'm currently on rotations and they have been going well. We are lucky that Covid hasn't hit this state super hard and most rotation sites have reopened. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions that I might be able to answer better.

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone!

I also got an invitation to interview on November 13th! Wishing the best of luck for everyone. Did any of you get a confirmation email stating that they received your RSVP for the interview? I sent in my RSVP but was not sure if I was supposed to get a reply.

This is my first cycle and my first interview so I'm super nervous and excited! If anyone is located in the San Diego county of California and would like to prepare together, I'm all for it!

On 10/25/2020 at 10:31 AM, Justdilla said:

Hi everyone!

I also got an invitation to interview on November 13th! Wishing the best of luck for everyone. Did any of you get a confirmation email stating that they received your RSVP for the interview? I sent in my RSVP but was not sure if I was supposed to get a reply.

This is my first cycle and my first interview so I'm super nervous and excited! If anyone is located in the San Diego county of California and would like to prepare together, I'm all for it!

Hello! I got a confirmation email the day after. Best of luck on your interview 🙂 

2 minutes ago, lynnjacquinot said:

Did anybody else who is interviewing tomorrow notice that the original interview invite says that the day starts at 8am but the zoom link for the introduction starts at 9am?? Or am I looking at this wrong? 

I am logging in at 8:00 am because that’s what was mentioned in the initial interview invite. The timing seems really off. The email said that the interview will be from 8:00-3:00 but the zoom invites I got make it seem like it’ll end after the student panel which is at 11:30. I am confused..

1 minute ago, hark256 said:

I am logging in at 8:00 am because that’s what was mentioned in the initial interview invite. The timing seems really off. The email said that the interview will be from 8:00-3:00 but the zoom invites I got make it seem like it’ll end after the student panel which is at 11:30. I am confused..

Im glad im not the only one confused. I know theyll explain it better during the introductio but Im definitely going to get on at 8am just to play it safe. What time is your individual interview?

Just now, lynnjacquinot said:

Im glad im not the only one confused. I know theyll explain it better during the introductio but Im definitely going to get on at 8am just to play it safe. What time is your individual interview?

Yeah! It’s definitely confusing. My individual interview is at 10:55. What about you? I have heard the interview is pretty laid back.