4 minutes ago, hark256 said:

Hello! I just submitted my CASPA app today and submitted my graduate school application about a week ago. I was wondering how long the turn around time is for verification as I have been verified for other schools? I know I waited until the last minute to apply but I am really hoping that my app is verified before sept 1 😅

If your CASPA has been verified for other schools’ applications, then it should be verified for WSU in the next couple of days hopefully. At that point WSU will download it, ensure that you are an eligible applicant, and send you the supplemental link email. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys! This is my first time applying to WSU so I am a little confused about a few things. I was waiting for my fourth letter of recommendation to come in before submitting my application on CASPA, which I did today. I was previously verified on there so I know it shouldn't take long. I completed the graduate application today as well. 

When they send me the supplemental application, will this have to be due before September 1st? 

Do I have to send in my transcripts prior to them reaching back to me? (other than the ones submitted on CASPA)

Edited by NS321

9 hours ago, NS321 said:

Hey guys! This is my first time applying to WSU so I am a little confused about a few things. I was waiting for my fourth letter of recommendation to come in before submitting my application on CASPA, which I did today. I was previously verified on there so I know it shouldn't take long. I completed the graduate application today as well. 

When they send me the supplemental application, will this have to be due before September 1st? 

Do I have to send in my transcripts prior to them reaching back to me? (other than the ones submitted on CASPA)

In my case, when they sent the supplemental link, I had roughly two weeks to complete the application. I was reading previous posts and I see that its more or less like that. I am not sure if its closer to the deadline then it would be less time to fill the application. 

With regards to transcripts, I attached my transcripts together with my graduate application. 

Good luck and God bless.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 11:07 PM, NS321 said:

Hi! I was in a very similar position as you and submitted my application late August. I was wondering if you have received your supplemental yet? It’s been around two weeks since I submitted my application and still haven’t received it yet. 

On 9/4/2020 at 1:31 PM, Jayhawk97 said:

Hi! I was in a very similar position as you and submitted my application late August. I was wondering if you have received your supplemental yet? It’s been around two weeks since I submitted my application and still haven’t received it yet. 

HI! I actually received one yesterday. I am in the process of trying to figure out how to set up my account to do the supplement! 

-**actually I am not sure if it was the supplemental or another email to make a WSU account

Edited by NS321

3 hours ago, hark256 said:

Submitted late August as well and haven’t received a link to the supplement yet. I just received an email giving me my WSU ID. 

I submitted my application and was verified on August 21st and have only received one email stating that they received my application and will send out a supplemental in the next couple weeks if I qualify. I was starting to get nervous so I’m glad I’m not the only one. 

4 minutes ago, emaleeroo said:

I have gotten the email stating that they have received all 3 applications from and that is the last thing I have heard from them 

Same. Did your email specifically state that they have received all 3? I have individual conformation emails for each application, and one that says "Thank you for applying....upload transcript....moving forward all communication will be from the PA department..." 

6 minutes ago, taylor593 said:

Same. Did your email specifically state that they have received all 3? I have individual conformation emails for each application, and one that says "Thank you for applying....upload transcript....moving forward all communication will be from the PA department..." 

I only got 1 email stating " Thank you for submitting all 3 required apps for admission..... Applications will be reviewed to determine who is selected for a Zoom interview." Then it says that interviews will be held oct, mid nov, and early Dec.

Edited by emaleeroo

4 minutes ago, emaleeroo said:

I only got 1 email stating " Thank you for submitting all 3 required apps for admission

..... Applications will be reviewed to determine who is selected for a Zoom interview." Then it says that interviews will be held oct, mid nov, and early Dec.

Oy vey, guess I need to double check. I finished them all on the 2nd, so I sure hope they have them. 

5 minutes ago, emaleeroo said:

Yeah I got that email on the 16th, but I haven't seen anyone else post on here so I was just curious! This is my year applying to PA school and I really hate the wait.

Ok, the last I received anything was the 5th, so I've sent an email! I feel ya... it's rough. I have an interview tomorrow and another in 2 weeks, so I'm trying to focus on those but it's hard when you have others just floating around out there.

• 2 weeks later...