13 minutes ago, lynnjacquinot said:

Did anybody else who is interviewing tomorrow notice that the original interview invite says that the day starts at 8am but the zoom link for the introduction starts at 9am?? Or am I looking at this wrong? 

4 minutes ago, hark256 said:

Yeah! It’s definitely confusing. My individual interview is at 10:55. What about you? I have heard the interview is pretty laid back.

Good luck on your interviews! Let us know if it starts at 8am or 9am. The invite for 11/13 says it starts at 8am.

Edited by Justdilla

Can anyone provide a better idea of what the interview day looks like, I know even on the 30th some people were posting on here with some confusion! Also, would you consider the personal interview “laid back”, like others said it was, and how long was the personal interview?

Thanks! And congrats to those that got in!!

1 minute ago, Kharpe said:

Can anyone provide a better idea of what the interview day looks like, I know even on the 30th some people were posting on here with some confusion! Also, would you consider the personal interview “laid back”, like others said it was, and how long was the personal interview?

Thanks! And congrats to those that got in!!

Sure!

There were 3 separate ZOOM sessions. First one was the intro, where the program director presented the program and the faculty to all of us. This lasted ~45 mins. Next was the personal interview, with 2 faculty members. This lasted ~30 mins. There were many questions asked, but the interview itself had a pleasant atmosphere; the interviewers were personable. 
The last ZOOM session was meeting current students and asking them questions, very helpful! 
So basically, you join a zoom meeting, finish it, join the next one at its assigned time. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AyaARRT said:

Sure!

There were 3 separate ZOOM sessions. First one was the intro, where the program director presented the program and the faculty to all of us. This lasted ~45 mins. Next was the personal interview, with 2 faculty members. This lasted ~30 mins. There were many questions asked, but the interview itself had a pleasant atmosphere; the interviewers were personable. 
The last ZOOM session was meeting current students and asking them questions, very helpful! 
So basically, you join a zoom meeting, finish it, join the next one at its assigned time. 

Thank you!!