• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, has anyone received the supplemental link yet? I applied back on 5/13 through CASPA which was verified on 5/14. Then I received the graduate program account info on 5/17 and submitted all that stuff and they emailed me back on 5/22 saying they received the graduate application. But I have not yet received anything regarding the supplemental. 

14 hours ago, Trapster92 said:

Hi everyone, has anyone received the supplemental link yet? I applied back on 5/13 through CASPA which was verified on 5/14. Then I received the graduate program account info on 5/17 and submitted all that stuff and they emailed me back on 5/22 saying they received the graduate application. But I have not yet received anything regarding the supplemental. 

Hello! I haven’t received anything beyond the “receipts” emails of grad school app and CASPA app. It’s been a while too. From last years forums, it seems that they don’t send those till September or somewhere around that. 

On 6/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, Trapster92 said:

Hey, 

This is a bit strange: I received a link to a supplemental application yesterday but never received a graduate application. The email told me to submit the supplemental application by June 29th along with the $75 fee. I literally just got verified this past Friday so that was wicked fast. Anyone else experience this? 

1 hour ago, CrystalGemPA said:

Hey, 

This is a bit strange: I received a link to a supplemental application yesterday but never received a graduate application. The email told me to submit the supplemental application by June 29th along with the $75 fee. I literally just got verified this past Friday so that was wicked fast. Anyone else experience this? 

Hi there! I received a supplemental link as well. For the graduate school application, you have to go on WSA and send it yourself. The PA page has instructions such as uploading your unofficial transcripts and paying the fee. Make sure to send that before the application deadline of September. So in summary, applying to WSA PA program requires: CASPA, graduate school application, and supplemental application. Hope this helped! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AyaChan said:

Hi there! I received a supplemental link as well. For the graduate school application, you have to go on WSA and send it yourself. The PA page has instructions such as uploading your unofficial transcripts and paying the fee. Make sure to send that before the application deadline of September. So in summary, applying to WSA PA program requires: CASPA, graduate school application, and supplemental application. Hope this helped! 

Yes! Thanks for clarifying. Good luck to you! 

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:50 PM, msnyder said:

I received a link to the supplemental app today!

My app was verified on 06/11 and I submitted the grad school app on the same day. 

When is your supplemental application deadline due? Mine says 6/29/20. Does that mean I can submit anytime before the end of the day on 6/29? I am running a little behind on it. 😞

On 6/28/2020 at 12:43 PM, AyaChan said:

When is your supplemental application deadline due? Mine says 6/29/20. Does that mean I can submit anytime before the end of the day on 6/29? I am running a little behind on it. 😞

I got the supplemental notification on 06/22 and the due date was 07/06. I would assume the due date means you have through the end of that day to complete it!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 2:32 AM, Qalabi331 said:

Hey everyone! Quick question: I submitted my CASPA while one of my other courses was still in progress— will the program consider my application for review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the schools website the following prereqs must be completed before the application is submitted. If not, your application will most likely be rejected.

12 Credit Hours of Chemistry w/Lab (Recommended sequence—Chemistry I, Chemistry II, Biochemistry)

9 Credit Hours of Biology to include Microbiology w/Lab (Recommended sequence Biology I, Biology II, Microbiology)

5 Credit Hours of Human Anatomy & Physiology w/Lab 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! My CASPA application is verified already, but i'm waiting for the submission of my 4th letter of recommendation. I've been waiting to send my application to WSU until I receive that letter, but was told today that she won't be able to finish it for a couple weeks. That is going to put me very close to the deadline and i'm concerned that I'm not going to have very much time to submit my supplemental. Does anyone know if the supplemental deadline is also September 1st? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rgnmln said:

This may be a dumb question but the graduate program application is different than the supplemental application, right? I submitted the graduate program application but haven’t received a link yet for the supplemental yet.

It’s not a dumb question at all. WSU application process is a little different. Yes, you are right. The graduate application is to be done through their web on your own, supplemental will be sent to you... it will contain survey-like questions and 3 short answer questions at the end, fee paid separately too. 

• Like 1

It’s not a dumb question at all. WSU application process is a little different. Yes, you are right. The graduate application is to be done through their web on your own, supplemental will be sent to you... it will contain survey-like questions and 3 short answer questions at the end, fee paid separately too. 

Thank you so much for your response! I submitted my CASPA application 8/10 but just got their email on 8/21 that they received it, and that a supplemental app link would be sent if eligible. It has to be submitted by 9/1 so I’m hoping they send it soon if I am eligible! Do you know what the turn around time for them sending it was roughly?

On 8/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jayhawk97 said:

Hi Everyone! My CASPA application is verified already, but i'm waiting for the submission of my 4th letter of recommendation. I've been waiting to send my application to WSU until I receive that letter, but was told today that she won't be able to finish it for a couple weeks. That is going to put me very close to the deadline and i'm concerned that I'm not going to have very much time to submit my supplemental. Does anyone know if the supplemental deadline is also September 1st? 

The supplemental is easy! Even if you have just one night before their deadline, it’s really doable. 

Hello! I just submitted my CASPA app today and submitted my graduate school application about a week ago. I was wondering how long the turn around time is for verification as I have been verified for other schools? I know I waited until the last minute to apply but I am really hoping that my app is verified before sept 1 😅

1 minute ago, rgnmln said:

Thank you so much for your response! I submitted my CASPA application 8/10 but just got their email on 8/21 that they received it, and that a supplemental app link would be sent if eligible. It has to be submitted by 9/1 so I’m hoping they send it soon if I am eligible! Do you know what the turn around time for them sending it was roughly?

Absolutely! So according to my little notebook of dates of PA stuff 😅 looks like I got the WSU receipt of verified CASPA email on 6/3, then the supplemental link on 6/15...for due date 6/29. 

• Like 1