Hi everyone, just wanted to start a thread for this cycles WSU applicants. Please join in on it and update us... dates, stats, etc. 

do we have to fill out a WSU grad school application along with CASPA? 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, has anyone received the supplemental link yet? I applied back on 5/13 through CASPA which was verified on 5/14. Then I received the graduate program account info on 5/17 and submitted all that stuff and they emailed me back on 5/22 saying they received the graduate application. But I have not yet received anything regarding the supplemental. 

14 hours ago, Trapster92 said:

Hi everyone, has anyone received the supplemental link yet? I applied back on 5/13 through CASPA which was verified on 5/14. Then I received the graduate program account info on 5/17 and submitted all that stuff and they emailed me back on 5/22 saying they received the graduate application. But I have not yet received anything regarding the supplemental. 

Hello! I haven’t received anything beyond the “receipts” emails of grad school app and CASPA app. It’s been a while too. From last years forums, it seems that they don’t send those till September or somewhere around that. 

On 6/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, Trapster92 said:

Hey, 

This is a bit strange: I received a link to a supplemental application yesterday but never received a graduate application. The email told me to submit the supplemental application by June 29th along with the $75 fee. I literally just got verified this past Friday so that was wicked fast. Anyone else experience this? 

Actually: I see where on their website they provide the link to the grad app (I get all these programs mixed up, haha). But yes, I did receive a supplemental link yesterday and I haven’t even completed the grad app yet. 

1 hour ago, CrystalGemPA said:

Hey, 

This is a bit strange: I received a link to a supplemental application yesterday but never received a graduate application. The email told me to submit the supplemental application by June 29th along with the $75 fee. I literally just got verified this past Friday so that was wicked fast. Anyone else experience this? 

Hi there! I received a supplemental link as well. For the graduate school application, you have to go on WSA and send it yourself. The PA page has instructions such as uploading your unofficial transcripts and paying the fee. Make sure to send that before the application deadline of September. So in summary, applying to WSA PA program requires: CASPA, graduate school application, and supplemental application. Hope this helped! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AyaChan said:

Hi there! I received a supplemental link as well. For the graduate school application, you have to go on WSA and send it yourself. The PA page has instructions such as uploading your unofficial transcripts and paying the fee. Make sure to send that before the application deadline of September. So in summary, applying to WSA PA program requires: CASPA, graduate school application, and supplemental application. Hope this helped! 

Yes! Thanks for clarifying. Good luck to you! 

• Upvote 1

I received a link to the supplemental app today!

My app was verified on 06/11 and I submitted the grad school app on the same day. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:50 PM, msnyder said:

I received a link to the supplemental app today!

My app was verified on 06/11 and I submitted the grad school app on the same day. 

When is your supplemental application deadline due? Mine says 6/29/20. Does that mean I can submit anytime before the end of the day on 6/29? I am running a little behind on it. 😞

On 6/28/2020 at 12:43 PM, AyaChan said:

When is your supplemental application deadline due? Mine says 6/29/20. Does that mean I can submit anytime before the end of the day on 6/29? I am running a little behind on it. 😞

I got the supplemental notification on 06/22 and the due date was 07/06. I would assume the due date means you have through the end of that day to complete it!