4 minutes ago, AvianL said:

I interviewed on 12/4 and received an offer today.

For those accepted, do you know when WSU will send out the email to accept entry into their program?

I got my email about 4-5 days later but they also called me on a Saturday. Congrats on being accepted! If you want added to the FB group for the class lmk your FB name and I can add you! 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lynnjacquinot said:

I got my email about 4-5 days later but they also called me on a Saturday. Congrats on being accepted! If you want added to the FB group for the class lmk your FB name and I can add you! 🙂

I was able to find the fb group and joined in just now! Thank you so much!!! ^^

1 hour ago, Alliec2020 said:

Got my acceptance tonight! can someone add me to the group? My facebook name is Alice Collins!

Congrats to those who have been accepted! So happy for you all! Does anyone know if they are only making phone calls if you’ve been accepted? Or are they calling in regards to waitlist and rejections as well? 

5 minutes ago, Alexab19982019 said:

Congrats to those who have been accepted! So happy for you all! Does anyone know if they are only making phone calls if you’ve been accepted? Or are they calling in regards to waitlist and rejections as well? 

Most schools only call those accepted, and waitlists and rejections get an email. At least that has been my experience with the other schools I interviewed with. I would assume WSU is the same.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, Alexab19982019 said:

Hi! Just got my acceptance call. Can I please be added to the Facebook group? My name is Alexa Binckes. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you! Thank you!

Congratulations! When did you interview? I was in the 12/4 interview and still have not heard back yet! 

• Like 1