Kansas State University

Guest wildalaska
On 6/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, Ameer432 said:

@wildalaska have you taken the CASPER test yet and if you just took it you may have to wait it takes 3 weeks for them to come back. I was offered an interview a few days ago.

I took my CASPer on May 7th, and it was also delivered about 2 weeks after taking it. I've received confirmation from other programs that required the CASPer that they have my scores, but have not heard anything from Kansas State as of yet. Fingers crossed!

Guest wildalaska
41 minutes ago, JustaPAdreamer said:

How long should answers to the essay questions on the supplemental application be? I am not sure if they are wanting a few sentences or a couple paragraphs for each.

I think I answered the three questions in about 500 words total. Nothing crazy, like personal statement length! Short, sweet, and to the point in my opinion.

1 hour ago, RueRue95 said:

@mkwelch have you received any additional emails yet about the process since the initial invite to interview? I responded back to Vivian/the contact and haven’t heard anything yet! One week from interview day today!! Good luck to you as well and everyone else applying!!

I haven't heard anything since replying either! I read on the website that it sounds like it is an individual interview. Im sure they will do an overview of the program and stuff beforehand! And thank you, good luck to you also!

Would love to hear from those that interviewed last week- is this individual interviews or as a group? (OR mix) Interviewing end of July. Was told a date and time but that is all.  Did you end up getting any itinerary or schedule before the interview?  Congrats on getting to this point as well! 

Hey guys! I interviewed on 6/26. No I did not get an Itinerary beforehand. 3-4 days before the interview I was sent a google calendar event for a familiarization session. This was very helpful and occurred two days before the interview. The session showed how things will go on interview day. Our group only had 10 people in it being interviewed. They did a lot of talking about the school in the group format and then would send us each individually to a panel of 3-4 people interviewing us. The interview lasted from 7am-2:30pm. When not being interviewed, we were in a “breakout room” with other interviewees and some administrators. Here you were free to talk about what you’d like. Halfway-3/4 the way through they allowed us to take breaks and turn off our video and sound. Be careful because it looks like the entire interview was recorded even between students. As far as interview style it was mixed question style, and consisted of two panels of 20 min each. I got some very specific questions about the pa profession. I also had some questions about specific things on my application. Be prepared for any kind of question. Good luck! Waiting to hear back about how it went! Should be a two week turnaround is what I’ve seen on the website. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2