Kansas State University

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HC2PA said:

For those already accepted to this cycle's class. Do you know if they have filled their 36 spots yet? 

For those on the wait list, when you sent the email saying you accepted the invitation to be on the waitlist, did you get any sort of response?

I am currently on the waitlist. I sent an email accepting the offer, and received an email back from Sujatha congratulating me on being placed on the alternate list. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 1:30 PM, HC2PA said:

For those who have been accepted:

Have you received any more information from KSU on the accreditation?

Are there any students who had other options and are planning on going to a different program?

Several students have moved on to different programs where they have gained acceptance. 

As far as accreditation, the KSU website should now be updated with more information and dates ( I'm not sure if the specifics.)

Has anyone on the wait list been offered a seat recently?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I just received a call yesterday that I have been taken off from the wait list and offered a seat. I believe few of the students already went to another program. The school is going to re apply for accreditation, they have an upcoming visit from ARC-PA this May for a site visit and July for a meeting result will be on September 2021. I asked the admission committee if they are positive on getting the accreditation and she was positive about it. 

As much as I love this program (I am from Kansas), I have been offered to few of the programs I applied for so I am not sure if I wanted to wait for few months.

To all of you who are still waiting don't lose hope. Eventually you'll get a spot. Good luck to all of you. 

1 hour ago, iyo1789 said:

Hello all, I just received a call yesterday that I have been taken off from the wait list and offered a seat. I believe few of the students already went to another program. The school is going to re apply for accreditation, they have an upcoming visit from ARC-PA this May for a site visit and July for a meeting result will be on September 2021. I asked the admission committee if they are positive on getting the accreditation and she was positive about it. 

As much as I love this program (I am from Kansas), I have been offered to few of the programs I applied for so I am not sure if I wanted to wait for few months.

To all of you who are still waiting don't lose hope. Eventually you'll get a spot. Good luck to all of you. 

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉.

As much as I love this program and the faculty (they are the absolute best), I am afraid they may not receive accreditation again. (No evidence, just my own worries.) It worries me to wait until September to find out about their status especially in light of turning down summer and fall start programs that are fully accredited.

One major pro is that the inaugural cohort is phenomenal. The class is already feeling like a family. I doubt there is a better group of students out there.

Good luck on your decision. It's a tough one for sure.

• Like 1