Virginia Shenandoah University PA applicants 2020-2021 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 12:35 PM, MedPA23 said:

Does anyone have any experience with contacting the Graduate Admissions Office with updates in regards to your application after being waitlisted for a few months? TIA!!

Yes! I did this almost a month ago and basically their response was “thank you, update CASPA”, so I don’t think it hurts to update them, but make sure it’s also reflected in CASPA because they seem to value that a little more for updated info. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Are there any current students at the Leesburg campus that wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me? I just interviewed at Shenandoah and I am having a hard time choosing my campus preference and would love to talk to a current student at the Leesburg campus since I didn't get that opportunity on interview day! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, prepakels said:

Are there any current students at the Leesburg campus that wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me? I just interviewed at Shenandoah and I am having a hard time choosing my campus preference and would love to talk to a current student at the Leesburg campus since I didn't get that opportunity on interview day! 

I have the same question. Any advice on existing posts on this topic? @prepakels did you get any useful information? Thank you so much!