Virginia Shenandoah University PA applicants 2020-2021 cycle

1 minute ago, Mlop0207 said:

The second email after confirming your attendance says that you must also send in a photo and gives the email where to send it. 

Oh OK, I didn't receive that email so I reached out to them and they said when I submit the photo they will send another confirmation, but I hadn't seen anything about a photo previously so was a little confused. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, yorkam20 said:

Oh OK, I didn't receive that email so I reached out to them and they said when I submit the photo they will send another confirmation, but I hadn't seen anything about a photo previously so was a little confused. Thank you!

Oh yea that would be confusing! What would we do without this forum! Lol 

On 10/9/2020 at 3:33 PM, Pa488 said:

I received an email this afternoon that I am on the alternate list. Congratulations to those who were accepted so far and good luck to those with upcoming interviews! 😊

Congrats on the waitlist position! Did they happen to tell you your position on the waitlist?

On 11/7/2020 at 11:15 AM, DelaneyR44 said:

Hi all, was anyone else accepted to the Leesburg program? Now that I finally know where I'm going I'd love to meet some fellow attendees! I'm sure there will be a Facebook group eventually too... has anyone seen that yet?

hello! I got accepted to the Leesburg campus too! I got an email saying that there will be a FB group but I have yet to get an invite or notification about it. It's been a few weeks since I was told that there'd be a group. Maybe they are waiting for more acceptances before starting it?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TaylorS3 said:

Hi all! Anyone know if there are still spots available on the main campus// if there are more interview dates that they are planning to have? Still haven't heard back from the program- sent in my application in early June. 

Based on their website, their last interview date is Nov 20th.