Virginia Shenandoah University PA applicants 2020-2021 cycle

On 10/7/2020 at 12:29 PM, Pa488 said:

Still waiting to hear back as well. Has anyone been waitlisted? 

I received an email this afternoon that I am on the alternate list. Congratulations to those who were accepted so far and good luck to those with upcoming interviews! 😊

Hey guys, meant be post this earlier, but I received an interview invite for 10/30. I ultimately declined it as I have already been accepted to my top school! Hope someone still waiting on an interview gets it [emoji2] best of luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, ssk2626 said:

For those who received interview invites, what do they mean when they say "passport type head shot"? I have a headshot but does it need to be on a white background?

I think they just mean a shot of you, taken by somebody else. I submitted a picture, zoomed in on my face, of myself outside and it was fine! A headshot should be fine! 

Edited by rsteuart
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mlop0207 said:

I received my invitation this afternoon as well. Have you received the second email after confirming your attendance? 

I also received an invitation today to interview for 11/13! I filled out the confirmation link a few hours ago and haven't received a follow-up email yet. 

On 10/21/2020 at 1:39 PM, swordfighter87 said:

Hey all! I have an interview on Oct. 30th, just wanted to know what type of questions were asked. Anything surprising, tricky, or MMI type questions?

I don’t remember the specific questions but there are two personal interviews and they’re not MMI, they’re Q&A. Think typical job interview questions. And you have time to ask them questions too, which I really liked. 

• Like 1