Application for January 2021 Start

Anyone receive this email from Bryant? Got it on Friday. I also know someone that received one that was worded differently like "We consider you a strong potential candidate for an interview." 

What does it all meeeaaannn 😣

Dear Applicant,

We are writing to inform you that we are still actively reviewing applications for the PA Program at Bryant University. We have carefully reviewed your application and at this time, you have been placed on our interview wait list.

We understand that being placed on the wait list may be disappointing; however, we expect that a portion of students on the wait list will be offered interviews in the coming weeks to months. 

We recognize the efforts you have put forth in the process of applying to PA School.  We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes in your application status.

Sincerely,

The Bryant University PA Program Admissions Committee

Anyone receive this email from Bryant? Got it on Friday. I also know someone that received one that was worded differently like "We consider you a strong potential candidate for an interview." 
What does it all meeeaaannn [emoji21]

Dear Applicant,

We are writing to inform you that we are still actively reviewing applications for the PA Program at Bryant University. We have carefully reviewed your application and at this time, you have been placed on our interview wait list.

We understand that being placed on the wait list may be disappointing; however, we expect that a portion of students on the wait list will be offered interviews in the coming weeks to months. 

We recognize the efforts you have put forth in the process of applying to PA School.  We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes in your application status.

Sincerely,

The Bryant University PA Program Admissions Committee

I got an email like this but from another school. It means they like you! But they don’t have any open interview seats right now. Take it as a good sign! It’s not a rejection!

I don’t know how to double quote on the app... so whomever was inquiring about interview times, I was part of the 9/21 interview and we started at 9AM EDT and ended at 3:30 PM. Hope this helps!
  • Like 2

Hi everyone! It was great interviewing with you all this morning. I just got the link to fill out the exit survey, but I am not able to answer any of the questions (there's no text box). Is anyone else having this problem?

I thought I got a funky URL too, but there’s just a single text box at the bottom. I wrote out all of my answers in a separate document, then copied/pasted it into the text box. Maybe I should’ve written about that on the exit survey! [emoji1787]

15 minutes ago, TheColorBlue said:

I thought I got a funky URL too, but there’s just a single text box at the bottom. I wrote out all of my answers in a separate document, then copied/pasted it into the text box. Maybe I should’ve written about that on the exit survey! emoji1787.png

Smart! I wanted to do this but didn’t think all the characters would fit. Good to know, I’ll probably do that too! 

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone, Just a QQ for anyone who got an interview or got accepted, did you guys take your prereqs at a community college, online, or at a university? I feel like I might retake all my prereqs to improve my chances next year!

Hi! I took my courses at community college and university. Programs will accept it as long as it’s from an accredited school, but some require in-person courses (like ones with labs). Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I got an acceptance call this morning as well!! It’s been such a long/difficult journey... Many ugly tears were shed on the phone. 

For those still waiting or needing to apply next cycle: don’t give up! This was my 3rd application cycle with mediocre undergrad grades, but I put A LOT of effort into this round and it finally paid off. Sending positive vibes!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2020 at 5:52 PM, TheColorBlue said:

I got an acceptance call this morning as well!! It’s been such a long/difficult journey... Many ugly tears were shed on the phone. 

For those still waiting or needing to apply next cycle: don’t give up! This was my 3rd application cycle with mediocre undergrad grades, but I put A LOT of effort into this round and it finally paid off. Sending positive vibes!

Thanks so much for sharing! Best of luck! I have a feeling 3rd time will be the charm for me, struggling a little this cycle but not giving up!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got a call last Wednesday with an acceptance off the waitlist! I had just about completely given up hope and couldn't believe it was real. This application process has taught me so much (most importantly to have both a Plan A and a Plan B). To all those accepted, waitlisted, or rejected from programs- learn from the experience and believe in yourself every second of the way. Even if it means trying more than once. Excited to join the Class of 2023!!!! 

• Like 1