Application for January 2021 Start

Hi everyone! I’m wondering if anyone received an ‘under review’ email after submitting their caspa application and paying the supplemental fee? I received an email stating that my caspa app was received and the link to submit my payment and then no emails after that. Wondering if this happened for other people too

1 hour ago, MarkES said:

Do we know when they will start moving people off the waitlist? I feel like most people have been put there while they interview more people...PAINFUL lol

I'm not sure when they start but the waitlist email I received on August 5th said that they will be making ongoing decisions over the next two months.

13 minutes ago, xraythisiskate said:

Hi! Did anyone that interviewed today get the link for both the survey at the end or the writing assignment? I didn’t get either and now I’m wondering if I missed something or did something wrong...

Hey! I received the link for the writing assignment around 330 and the one for the exit survey about an hour later. Have you tried contacting anyone? 

17 hours ago, gshak said:

Congrats! When did you apply? And if you don’t mind sharing your stats, it would be awesome. Thank you! 

Thank you! I’m super excited. I applied back at the end of May, I think I was verified on the 27th by CASPA. My stats:

3.5 cGPA, 3.6 sGPA, 4.0 post bac, 5,000+ PCE, 2,000+ HCE, couple hundred hours of volunteer, research and shadowing, and a 303 GRE score. Definitely not a perfect candidate but I put a lot of time and energy into writing my personal statement and supplemental questions! 

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone! I'm a little late to the game, have applied to other schools but somehow missed that Bryant was rolling admissions. Technically the deadline is Oct 1, but does anyone think that since its already Sept its too late to apply?

I had submitted mid-August and got an interview, so you never know! It’s worth a shot if you can afford the app fee.