Application for January 2021 Start

6 minutes ago, op777 said:

I’m not sure but the suspense is killing me!! 

Same! At the interview they mentioned something about reaching out to them about the status of your application but to just give them a few days - has anyone done this yet? It feels early to do this but I am seriously dying to know! 

24 minutes ago, prepa012797 said:

Same! At the interview they mentioned something about reaching out to them about the status of your application but to just give them a few days - has anyone done this yet? It feels early to do this but I am seriously dying to know! 

I haven't done so yet. I'll probably give it another week until I do. I'll reach out just before the second round of interviews I think. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I haven't heard back either. Just for reference, I also interviewed last year and it was 10 days from interview to getting a response (waitlisted). So that would mean tomorrow for more responses, assuming things are like last year. But I would really like to think more than one person from the first interview (7/17) will be accepted.

Fingers crossed for us all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Paplansoon said:

I haven't heard back either. Just for reference, I also interviewed last year and it was 10 days from interview to getting a response (waitlisted). So that would mean tomorrow for more responses, assuming things are like last year. But I would really like to think more than one person from the first interview (7/17) will be accepted.

Fingers crossed for us all.

Well it's only 1 person that we know of. If I counted correctly, there are 5 others that should have interviewed on 7/17 that aren't accounted for so they could have all been accepted as well. It would seem strange to me that they would accept one person at a different time than others. I would think that those who were accepted have already received their acceptances. I'm wondering if they accepted a few and are waiting to see how the next interview session goes to see if they are going to accept more? I'm really hopeful that more of us from the first session will be accepted though. This program seems amazing!

9 hours ago, jeorsi said:

Well it's only 1 person that we know of. If I counted correctly, there are 5 others that should have interviewed on 7/17 that aren't accounted for so they could have all been accepted as well. It would seem strange to me that they would accept one person at a different time than others. I would think that those who were accepted have already received their acceptances. I'm wondering if they accepted a few and are waiting to see how the next interview session goes to see if they are going to accept more? I'm really hopeful that more of us from the first session will be accepted though. This program seems amazing!

Hi everyone! Just to share, I also interviewed friday the 17th and was accepted same day. So far in the facebook group its just myself, mackenzie, and the moderator 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, caralavecch said:

Hey everyone! Congrats to those who have gotten interviews/been accepted! 

Curious if anyone that got a "strong candidate for interview" email has heard anything since then? Anxiously waiting for an update 😄 

nope I haven't heard a thing. that kind of email would drive me nuts hahaha

17 hours ago, jeorsi said:

Anyone heard anything from the second interview session?? Still waiting to hear back from the first haha.

Same here - still waiting from the first interview session! It seems like they gave out a few acceptances right away that day and then no one else has heard anything since unfortunately

1 hour ago, prepa012797 said:

Same here - still waiting from the first interview session! It seems like they gave out a few acceptances right away that day and then no one else has heard anything since unfortunately

Scratch that -  just got the rejection email. Best of luck to everyone else, this seems like a great program!

1 hour ago, jeorsi said:

Sorry to hear that...I got an email that I'm waitlisted. Fingers crossed that there's movement on the waitlist!!!

5 minutes ago, ChristinaB said:

Just got the email that I'm waitlisted. Good luck everyone!

Good luck! Do any of you now if there's a contact person email/phone number we can reach out to while waiting? 

5 hours ago, jedragon said:

Hi all, I just got a call earlier today with an acceptance! I interviewed on 07/31 for reference. Good luck to everybody, don't lose hope! From what the facebook group shows, there are plenty of seats up for grabs!

Congratulations! How exciting! Do you mind sharing how many are in the Facebook group currently?

Also, does anyone know how many more interviews they will be conducting?

Hey guys I got waitlisted too! I think they are letting in a few people from each interview so far.  Hopefully once their interview sessions are completed those of us on the waitlist will hear back with some acceptances. I'm going to keep positive because I really want to attend this program!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jeorsi said:

Congratulations! How exciting! Do you mind sharing how many are in the Facebook group currently?

Also, does anyone know how many more interviews they will be conducting?

There’s currently 4 accepted students in the Facebook group. I also applied last year and didn’t get an interview but it has seemed like they do approx 2 interviews per month until around November. Hope this helps!