Application for January 2021 Start

2 minutes ago, MackenzieB said:

I know current circumstances make things a little more difficult but I would love to meet up on 7/16 evening somewhere if anyone is willing before the interview! I will be flying in a day or two before. 

I would love to, count me in :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mds11 said:

Does anyone know what the interview style is like here? I’m trying to find it on the website! Also if anyone is flying in, are you staying in the city or closer to campus? 

from what I was able to read from last round it sounded like four ten minute interview conversations with staff and then a relaxed written session. Anyone else have any input or hear anything else? I am not sure yet where I'll be staying, going to look into it tomorrow!

21 minutes ago, MackenzieB said:

overall GPA: 3.6, science GPA: 3.4

4000 hours scribing, 1000 hours as a CNA

this is my second time applying, I did not receive an interview last round. 

Hi! Did you do anything to improve your app between the first time you applied and now? Thanks in advance & good luck with your interview!

17 hours ago, Set83 said:

Hi! Did you do anything to improve your app between the first time you applied and now? Thanks in advance & good luck with your interview!

I took five classes, gained 800 hours of CNA experience, and obtained my CNA2 acute care certification. It was a lot a lot of effort but I think it was worth it. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, yoknell said:

Just got an email that I have been placed on an interview wait list. For reapplicants or whoever this may apply to, what do you think my chances are of getting an interview?

I just got the same email so I'm very curious, too!