UTRGV 2020/2021 APPLICATION CYCLE

On 6/22/2020 at 1:33 PM, las257 said:

Will they review applications with unofficial transcripts? Do we really have to send official transcripts over to them even though we already sent them to CASPA? 😩 Mine took so long bc they only had snail mail 

On their website they say you do not have to send official transcripts until acceptance. They will use official transcripts sent through CASPA! 

On 6/2/2020 at 7:56 PM, NChen said:

Is anyone having issues with the prerequisites the program is requiring? They need A&P I and A&P II, and I have Anatomy and Physiology (taken separately). To my understanding, they should count for both, but the program is saying it only counted for A&P I. 

I think I may have the same issue. Did you ever hear back from them?

On 6/13/2020 at 2:01 PM, pa9701 said:

You should call or email the program for specific questions like this! They are quick with replying. 

I've had trouble contacting them for the last month. I have emailed them at pad@utrgv.edu. What email address did you use?

On 7/1/2020 at 10:29 AM, NChen said:

Criminal background check. It's the only thing that says "not received" but they didn't send a link for it or anything it seems like.

Do we have to submit it as part of the application process? Or do I have to submit it after getting accepted?

On 6/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, NChen said:

Has anyone received a link to do the CBC yet?

You will not need to do a CBC until you are formally accepted into the program. 

They have many applicants that they interview and only the ones that are accepted and in turn accept the acceptance will get the CBC. That is not part of the regular application in order to be interviewed.