1 minute ago, TheProspectivePA said:

crf23 I don’t think so. I interviewed today (Michael) I just emailed it to Mary as instructed

Thank you! I also interviewed today and emailed it to her as instructed, I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t supposed to receive a confirmation email. Best of luck to you! 

So I interviewed and thought I would shed some light here to help all of us as I emailed Mary about the stats. She said 

“Our class size is 40 in NJ and 60 in East Falls.  We conduct as many as 300 or more interviews as we need a robust waitlist in case accepted students change their mind and withdraw.”

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Elizabethd23 said:

I am starting to feel really discouraged, I interviewed on the 8th and have yet to hear back. Would we be told if we were on the waitlist/denied? Really trying to be hopeful but I doubt that is good to be waiting this long. 

Where did you interview? I know Mary at East Falls said it can take a month, but that either way rejection, waitlisted or accepted you get an email.

11 minutes ago, Elizabethd23 said:

I am starting to feel really discouraged, I interviewed on the 8th and have yet to hear back. Would we be told if we were on the waitlist/denied? Really trying to be hopeful but I doubt that is good to be waiting this long. 

The 8th of August or September? If it’s been since August I would contact them but make sure you check your junk mail first! Most programs that I know of contact you for the waitlist and denial too, so if it’s been over a month I would definitely just contact them.  Good luck!! 

3 minutes ago, crf23 said:

The 8th of August or September? If it’s been since August I would contact them but make sure you check your junk mail first! Most programs that I know of contact you for the waitlist and denial too, so if it’s been over a month I would definitely just contact them.  Good luck!! 

September 8th, I might reach out if I don't hear anything by next Tuesday.