30 minutes ago, Abrojas96 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!! When did you apply?

Thank you! I submitted my application on July 15th and received a confirmation email from Jefferson on July 23rd (just saying my application was received and under review). Invited to interview on August 15th and interviewed September 8th!

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Congratulations to those accepted and good luck to those still in the application phase! I'm a current student (NJ campus) and we are doing a clothing sale fundraiser right now and I wanted to share it with anyone who may be interested in purchasing some PA merch! Jefferson items that say PA program on them are only sold when classes from any of the campuses do sales ourselves.  

https://express.luckydogcustomapparel.com/ju_pa_program/shop/home

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 10:46 AM, futurePA1297 said:

CONGRATULATIONS, this is amazing news!! Would you be willing to share your interview experience with center city? What was the format? Thank you 🙂

There were a few components to the interview. It was low stress and felt very comfortable. The actual interview portion with faculty members was welcoming and laid back, and there was also time for a Q&A with current students that was very helpful! Try not to stress too much about this interview. I just made it clear how much I love the program and how I really see myself there! You will do great!

• Like 1