10 hours ago, giraffeisme said:

Has anyone received a rejection?
Kinda nervous that I applied first week of June and wasn’t offered an interview invite yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry if you did not receive an invite yet! Last year, I applied at the end of June and did not get an interview invite for East Falls campus until February! I think that they have an alternate interview list which they use if they need to interview more people than anticipated. Also, center city usually starts inviting for interviews at the end of August 🙂

Don't worry if you did not receive an invite yet! Last year, I applied at the end of June and did not get an interview invite for East Falls campus until February! I think that they have an alternate interview list which they use if they need to interview more people than anticipated. Also, center city usually starts inviting for interviews at the end of August [emoji846]

So nice! Thank you for sharing, good luck this cycle!!!

• Like 1

I just got an email that says “thanks for starting your application to Thomas Jefferson......” Buttt
I received emails from both NJ and center city locations that my app is complete, but that email just confused me so much!!

Has anyone else received that after already submitted and being verified?

14 minutes ago, jessica724 said:

For those interviewing on August 20th (New Jersey Campus), I received an email stating that the tour information link changed. It will now be the same link as the Q&A. I can't wait to meet (virtually) everyone interviewing on August 20th! 

Same here. Can't wait to meet y'all virtually on the 2oth 😊

• Like 1

For those of you who have interviewed with East Falls already- is there an itinerary you follow? I received an email that only really says that I have an interview scheduled for 8am the 25th with the zoom link. Will the writing assignment occur during that time too? Is there any sort of faculty introductions or Q&A sessions about the program? I emailed them and am waiting to hear back. Thank you !!!

1 hour ago, cee2021 said:

I received an invite for Center City today! 

On 8/17/2020 at 3:17 PM, Elizabethd23 said:

Thank you ! I applied June 23rd--> Confirmation email June 23rd--> Verified shortly after maybe 2-3 days-->Interview invite July 17th.

Mind sharing both of your stats? I applied in May and got the confirmation email from TJ on June 29th for Center City and July 7th for NJ campus. Definitely nerve wracking waiting to hear back!