Received an email yesterday offering me acceptance into the New Jersey cohort!!!! So exciting, but tough decision ahead for me because Thomas Jefferson and another program are my top two programs. I want to make the decision within the next two weeks before the deposit for my seat is due.

Just now, bgrif said:

Received an email yesterday offering me acceptance into the New Jersey cohort!!!! So exciting, but tough decision ahead for me because Thomas Jefferson and another program are my top two programs. I want to make the decision within the next two weeks before the deposit for my seat is due.

Congratulations. When was your interview at the New Jersey campus 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:53 PM, caelanshirey said:

Accepted to East Falls today! Congrats to everyone else accepted!!

On 9/4/2020 at 2:37 PM, chisomnazu said:

Accepted to the NJ campus today. Congrats to those who have been accepted and good luck to those waiting to hear back

On 9/4/2020 at 12:28 PM, bgrif said:

CONGRATS!!! Applied a little late and only recently verified. Am interested to hear about your interview experiences and stats if you are willing to share?

2 minutes ago, MikaylaStoudt said:

For anyone interviewing for the center city campus tomorrow:

This may be a dumb question, but I just don't want to miss anything. The sign-up sheet for the interview day said 8am but my email has certain times for my interviews and student q&a portion. Does this mean I don't have to be on at 8?

Thanks

Hey I interviewed at the the NJ campus (virtually) and I think the same should apply to the center city campus. But different times were allocated to different activities. My interview was at 10am but prior to that, I had the tour, q/a and when it was 10am I excused myself and used a different zoom link for my interview. Hope this helps and good luck

• Like 1

Kinda worried. I applied early August and haven't heard anything yet. Per their website my numbers are above average so hopefully they'll reach out soon. I sent their admissions office an email just to verify they received my application even though CASPA shows it was verified. 

I also just learned that two of my classmates got accepted. I'm top in my entire class so not sure how they accepted before I even had an interview but I'm happy for them.

Edited by FuturePASAlex

10 hours ago, FuturePASAlex said:

Kinda worried. I applied early August and haven't heard anything yet. Per their website my numbers are above average so hopefully they'll reach out soon. I sent their admissions office an email just to verify they received my application even though CASPA shows it was verified. 

I also just learned that two of my classmates got accepted. I'm top in my entire class so not sure how they accepted before I even had an interview but I'm happy for them.

I believe the biggest factor in receiving an interview is applying early in the cycle like in May or June. I would say that applying in August is pretty late in the cycle, especially for rolling admissions schools (even though their deadlines are in the fall). It does not mean that you won't receive an interview, but there is definitely a decreased chance of getting an interview because the school might not even get to your application before the seats are filled. I would suggest looking at schools that have non-rolling admissions such as EVMS, Penn State, or University of Tampa. That being said, you can always reapply early next cycle! Good luck! 

• Like 3

On 9/6/2020 at 8:09 PM, josieg3 said:

CONGRATS!!! Applied a little late and only recently verified. Am interested to hear about your interview experiences and stats if you are willing to share?

The interview was a 2:1 with you, a faculty member, and a current PA student. Lasted about 45 mins. Questions were a mix of traditional, situation, behavioral, etc. It was very nice, pretty laid back. The whole process made you feel really welcome there! Everyone was so nice! Good luck on your interview! 

Very tough decision made today to give up my seat at the NJ campus for another PA applicant. I love this program, but my heart resides with another program in my home state, Maryland. For those of you who have accepted a seat or are hopeful for an interview/seat, this program is amazing! You will make a great choice in going to this program! Best of luck to everyone! My favorite quote through this whole process, "What's meant to be, will be."