25 minutes ago, haleyd0322 said:

IF we didn't get an interview invite this week, does that mean it is over? Asking for a friend... ha. 😅

Hey! I actually had to reschedule my interview date and they said they are working on setting the next interview day for sometime in late August! So there will be more rounds! Keep your head up ❤️

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 4:05 PM, lina2243 said:

Just received interview invite for August 20th!!
Completed application: June 1st

Received confirmation email: July 7th

Good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back and congrats to those who got interviews. I’m very excited!

For which program? Center city?

12 hours ago, AcIdBuRn said:

Does anyone know what we should expect on interview day? what kind of questions? is it conversational or drilling?

At East Falls, I had one interview with a faculty member and student. They asked you a mix of behavioral/scenario and traditional questions. It was pretty laid back in my opinion, but be prepared for some thought provoking scenario questions. 

On 7/31/2020 at 4:05 PM, lina2243 said:

Just received interview invite for August 20th!!
Completed application: June 1st

Received confirmation email: July 7th

Good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back and congrats to those who got interviews. I’m very excited!

I received an interview invite too. Excited to meet everyone.