3 hours ago, cee2021 said:

I am applying to Center City campus and was wondering if anyone knew if there was TJU app fee aside from the caspa fee? Just wanted to make sure I am not missing anything!

There wasn’t last year, and I can’t find anything that says thats changed. I think it’s safe to assume there’s no supplemental app or fee 😁

Edited by AndrewsOkay

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, boolongko said:

Did anyone receive an email yet from Jefferson East Falls/NJ?  I submitted my application 6/1 and was verified 6/2 but did not hear back. Just wanted to check in if anyone received a confirmation email or anything of the sort. 

I have't heard back from either campus, but I spoke with an admissions counselor who said he saw my application on his end. I think, like many schools, they're a little delayed in beginning to review apps because of COVID.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, prepahannah said:

Can anyone provide any insight in the differences between East falls and center city? I don't graduate until June 1st 2021 and the East Falls campus has a later start date so I was maybe interesting in submitting.

Sure thing! The East Falls campus is what used to be Philadelphia University and the Center City Campus is what used to be Thomas Jefferson University. They're both now under the banner of "Jefferson University," but because that is still a fairly recent merger Philly U has kept most of it's personality.

I went to TJU and have nothing but positive things to say about the school, and my PA shadow/metor went to Philly U and he loved that program.

Obviously the two programs are located in the part of Philly they get their namesake from, with Center City being on the same medical campus as Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

In terms of course content, I believe both programs are almost identical.

Hopefully that helps a little.

Edited by AndrewsOkay
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, livh13 said:

I applied to East Falls back on May 26, but still haven't heard anything from them. Was verified back on 5/15. 

I applied to all three campuses and haven't gotten any formal notification yet. However, I spoke with admissions and I know they received my application. I think certain campuses are just taking a little longer to send out notification. 

For those of you that submitted to Center City, did you add your resume? It says it is preferred, not required. I am hesitant to add my resume because the documents section states that they want it to include shadowing hours which I do not have on my CV. My CV is formatted to two pages exactly so I don't want to spend hours reformatting it to include shadowing hours that are already included in CASPA. At the same time, I don't want not submitting a CV to count against me! Maybe I am overthinking this?? Thoughts?

17 hours ago, eluch15 said:

For those of you that submitted to Center City, did you add your resume? It says it is preferred, not required. I am hesitant to add my resume because the documents section states that they want it to include shadowing hours which I do not have on my CV. My CV is formatted to two pages exactly so I don't want to spend hours reformatting it to include shadowing hours that are already included in CASPA. At the same time, I don't want not submitting a CV to count against me! Maybe I am overthinking this?? Thoughts?

I don’t have shadowing on my resume either since it’s just my work resume and I’m not going to reformat mine either! Mine is just a one page resume, I think I will add it though. I’m assuming they want it so they can have a quick summary on hand. Maybe it’s so they can remember each applicant quickly without going back through the entire application? Not sure, but I really don’t think it would count against us either way! 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! 

Submitted on 6/22

Verified on 6/27

Received a confirmation letter from Center City on the day I submitted (6/22). Have not received a confirmation letter from the other 2 campuses but I'm guessing I will receive it later as I was just verified today. GL!

I submitted on 5/20 to both the Center City and NJ campus and was already verified so it was instantaneous.  However, I have not heard back from TJ about if they have received it without any confirmation emails. Will most likely call sometime this week to make sure they have it.

*Just recieved the email from the Center City campus saying they have my app and it's under review on 6/29*

Edited by csantos1794

14 minutes ago, lg215 said:

Has anyone received confirmation from the East Falls campus? I was verified on 6/22 and received confirmation from the Center City campus on 6/23 but no word yet from East Falls.

I, personally, haven't gotten any conformation. But, if I remember correctly the NJ and EF campuses work on a different schedule than center city.