6 hours ago, khadijasaleem said:

Hi guys!

My apps were verified 9/18 for the nj and cc campus:. Nj campus is super close to me like 5 minutes haha. Anyway but considering how competitive the program is and the fact that my apps were late (thanks to covid canceling my shadowing program), do you think I have a chance of getting an interview?

I would check last year’s thread to see when they were interviewing to. How competitive are admissions to TJU? Please realize that tons of candidates will be lacking on PA shadowing this year; that is the norm. 

2 minutes ago, NicoleVE13 said:

I just got an email accepting me into East Falls. I will unfortunately be turning down the offer because I got into another school closer to home. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!  When did you interview? I interviewed with the NJ campus on 9/24 but haven't heard back from that day yet. Was just curious to see what the timing was like.

On 10/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, TeddyRucpin said:

Do a lot of students at jeff, especially East Falls, matriculate straight from their undergrad? I’m curious how many seats in a typical class are eaten up in this manner. 

I wouldn't call it being "eaten up" lol, but 25 or so seats are allocated for the 3+2, and I've heard about 5 seats for the 4+2 program. 

4 minutes ago, lilbbyrheu said:

I wouldn't call it being "eaten up" lol, but 25 or so seats are allocated for the 3+2, and I've heard about 5 seats for the 4+2 program. 

Is that for solely East Falls? If so, I’d say eaten up is legitimate when 30/50 seats are already reserved for these cohorts. Even if it was both campuses, that’s about 1/3 of seats. 

Just received acceptance to the East Falls Campus from my interview on 10/13. I'm torn because I was also accepted into another program and I like certain aspects about each program that the other doesn't necessarily have. One thing that is certainly a con for the east falls campus is that no technology (ipads/laptops) is allowed during lectures. I use my ipad and noteshelf and notability religiously when it comes to lectures and school.

• Upvote 1