On 9/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, Elizabethd23 said:

I am starting to feel really discouraged, I interviewed on the 8th and have yet to hear back. Would we be told if we were on the waitlist/denied? Really trying to be hopeful but I doubt that is good to be waiting this long. 

@Elizabethd23 Did you email them? I interviewed the 15th at CC and I still haven’t heard anything but I’m not sure if I should email them to get an update. I am also getting very worried and discouraged 😩

7 minutes ago, lina2243 said:

Congrats to those that got accepted and to those that are still waiting to hear back, do not lose hope!I 

Interviewed: 8/20

Acceptance : 9/03

Paid deposit: 9/17

Has anyone heard back after paying their deposit? is there anything else we must do other than wait?

I paid the deposit last week and have not heard anything either!

On 9/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, Apollonia said:

@Elizabethd23 Did you email them? I interviewed the 15th at CC and I still haven’t heard anything but I’m not sure if I should email them to get an update. I am also getting very worried and discouraged 😩

Oh, I emailed them already and am going to email again tomorrow or tonight haha. Do not feel weird about being persistent. They can't hold checking in against you! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chisomnazu said:

Hey,

We received the writing sample on the day of the interview and we had the of the day to send it in 

Thanks for your reply! Was the writing sample timed or was it just a word document you had to send in? I'm just worried because I have to work later this afternoon and wanna make sure I can get it done in time.

15 minutes ago, ttong27 said:

For anyone who has already interviewed, when did you receive the writing sample and how long did they give you to complete it? Thank you! 🙂

It was pretty straightforward. I received it via email roughly half an hour after our Q&A session with current students. The email didn't specify a deadline but I assumed within 30mins-1h as it was only one question. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, Juvu08 said:

Just got into Center City today after my interview on 09/15!!! I am so happy and good luck to all other applicants out there!!

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome 🙂  If you don't mind can you share what the format of interview was like and how they divided the day for other parts?

I interviewed on 8/25 for East Falls and still haven't heard back yet. Today is 5 weeks post interview and Im debating emailing the program. Did anyone else email East Falls and hear anything back?

You should definitely email or call, they should give you your application status. I interviewed the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/29/2020 at 4:52 PM, DylanS said:

I interviewed on 8/25 for East Falls and still haven't heard back yet. Today is 5 weeks post interview and Im debating emailing the program. Did anyone else email East Falls and hear anything back?

I also have not heard back from interviewing on this date! If you reach out and feel comfortable sharing their response I would greatly appreciate it!