sGPA: 3.66
GRE: 154Q/151V/4.5AW
PCE: ~2500 hours as a medical assistant
Shadowing: 40 hours but MD/DO only 
Volunteer: ~250 hours
Tutoring: ~450 hours
Evaluations were from an MD, PA, and professor/research advisor

Submitted 9/13/2020, verified 9/28/2020

Hope this helps! Good luck with your cycle!

On 12/14/2020 at 1:59 PM, klmPAS said:

Just received an interview for Jan 4th! My anxiety is through the roof. Any advice for the interview process? How did group interviews go? I’ve never had those before so I’m getting anxious.

I just received an interview invite for Jan 5th! Would also love any interview pointers! Good luck to you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MedicMattie said:

Has anybody that hasn't heard tried following up on their application? I applied in September and haven't heard a peep.  I'm debating sending them a (diplomatic) email asking what the next step is. 

Let me know if you do, I applied in August and have heard nothing.

• Like 1

Hey guys! Just wanted to update ya’ll. I emailed Garrett about my application and here was his response. “We work on a rolling admissions basis and have been holding interviews throughout the cycle.  Currently 51 of the 60 seats have been filled so we will most likely be holding one or two more interviews in March/April.” Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 11:20 AM, 4thTimesACharm said:

Hey guys! Just wanted to update ya’ll. I emailed Garrett about my application and here was his response. “We work on a rolling admissions basis and have been holding interviews throughout the cycle.  Currently 51 of the 60 seats have been filled so we will most likely be holding one or two more interviews in March/April.” Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Is he the one we should email about updates, and or about going over the application? I never got my verified and received email, but it did not say anything about going over my application 

1 hour ago, TayTheFuturePA said:

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Garrett about how they are going to start taking people off the wait list in April??

No, I haven’t heard anything from them other than the fact that my application was verified and ready for review. I submitted my application Feb 4.