South College - Nashville 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 7/17/2020 at 10:15 AM, KellyStanton said:

Hi guys! I also recently received an interview invitation and I realized that they attach an email to respond to, but I cant find the name of the person I am supposed to email. Who are you addressing your email to when you respond to the invite? 

Congrats on the interview! What dates are you scheduled for? I have mine on the 21st of August.

As far as responding to the invitation, you are emailing Garrett Bruner, the PA Admissions Coordinator.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, SarahMi said:

Does anyone know if outstanding prereqs are ok? I have one and the website does not address outstanding prereqs. Good luck to everyone!

After closer examination the website mentions that any prereqs not completed at the time of application will need to have official transcripts sent straight to the program, so I think it is ok to have one outstanding. I submitted my supplemental and am waiting for the email from Garrett regarding a phone call -- that is the next step in this process, correct? Good luck to everyone who has an interview or who is waiting to hear back!! 🙂

Anyone attending the virtual info sesh today? I’m wondering if they’ll be able to see us or if we’re muted/ camera is off the whole time. For my last virtual info session I got business casual ready and my camera was disabled (I could only see/ hear the staff and not any of the other participants, nor could anyone see/ hear me). Does anyone know if this will be set up this way too? Just wondering if I should get business casual ready or if I can stay in my pjs lol

Anyone attending the virtual info sesh today? I’m wondering if they’ll be able to see us or if we’re muted/ camera is off the whole time. For my last virtual info session I got business casual ready and my camera was disabled (I could only see/ hear the staff and not any of the other participants, nor could anyone see/ hear me). Does anyone know if this will be set up this way too? Just wondering if I should get business casual ready or if I can stay in my pjs lol

Can you send a link? I can’t find it and I need to join it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, PAOneDayAbby said:

I read that they basically just offer a quick, low pressure phone call to review your application with you. Haven't seen any other schools do this so it might be pretty nice!

Yes, they do. The man I spoke to said they are just about the only school that does this. It made me feel good. He said they are interviewing the first set of students tomorrow, and it's on a rolling basis. He said I have a very strong application, but I'm sure I won't get an interview until later. I applied last month.