South College - Nashville 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hi all! I just had my phone call with Garrett yesterday. How long did it take for you guys to hear back from South College about an interview? 

When did you submit and verify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Pasop said:

When did you submit and verify

09/03 submitted and 09/04 verified. I realize that I applied later than a lot of people on here and that I'll probably have to wait awhile before hearing anything about an interview but I was just curious how long it took for everyone else!

7 hours ago, Obiwankenobi said:

Hi, I have an interview next week, and I was wondering if I am accepted is there a deposit fee to hold my seat. For those that have been selected, what is this fee?

thanks!

The seat deposit was $1,500 due about 1 week after receiving the acceptance email. If you accept your seat and attend the program, the deposit will go toward your first term tuition. If you end up forfeiting your seat down the line before matriculation, it will not be refunded. 

Also, congrats on the interview! 

Edited by JayLyo

13 hours ago, JayLyo said:

The seat deposit was $1,500 due about 1 week after receiving the acceptance email. If you accept your seat and attend the program, the deposit will go toward your first term tuition. If you end up forfeiting your seat down the line before matriculation, it will not be refunded. 

Also, congrats on the interview! 

Thank you and thanks  for replying!

Just wondering how is the group interview? Do they ask one question and someone chimes in ?? 

Edited by Obiwankenobi

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody gotten a rejection automatically or denial because they told me that they received all my things verified but no interview yet?
Do they just ghost people who are not getting interviews?