South College - Nashville 2020-2021 Application Cycle

I haven’t heard anything back yet either. I haven’t gotten a rejection letter either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too what do you think it means?

Honestly, I don’t really know. I guess if you haven’t received a rejection letter, then I’m assuming the application is still being considered.

So that means they are considering us still for the end I mean have people received any rejections?

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mai923 said:

Hey quick question. I submitted my app way back and everyone on here is saying something about a phone call? I never got an email about a phone call to go over my app. I'm kinda worried, should I contact them?

It was in the same email notifying that they've received and verified your application.

~~We have received your CASPA application, supplemental application, and GRE Scores.

Now that your application is complete and verified if you’d like me to take a few minutes to look it over with you I can do that. Program enrollment is based on a rolling admission. The application deadline is March 1, 2021.

7 hours ago, JStaana said:

My application was received and verified end of August and still no notification. Is anyone in the same boat or turned in their application around the same time or earlier and have gotten an interview? Thanks.

Got the same email upon sending my application in July, but still haven't heard back

On 11/6/2020 at 1:05 AM, Raghukul said:

Got the same email upon sending my application in July, but still haven't heard back

Ahhh alright that's good to gauge where they are at with applications. Someone from the Atlanta campus forum mentioned that the 10/30 interviews were from mid-July. Thanks and best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...