2020-2021 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, mvalland said:

Did they send an email as well? Worried I will miss the call if I get an interview

There was no additional email, but I actually missed her call and she left a voicemail. So if you are worried about missing a potential call, just make sure that your voicemail box isn't full.

1 hour ago, singerdancer said:

did you guys get a call from them when they offered an interview? i have two missed calls from a 276 number but wasnt sure if that was radford. i called back and no voicemail recording was there

It’s (540) area code and they send an email if they miss you

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2020 at 4:25 PM, NAtoPAJ said:

Hi is there anyone who can speak to specifics regarding the program and location (facilities, culture, learning model). Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend an information session but am very intrigued with this program.

Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering the same thing. I have done some research into Radford's website and past forums and I was not able to find much with regards to their facilities. Does anyone know any specifics regarding their facilities? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CeN64 said:

Hi! I was wondering the same thing. I have done some research into Radford's website and past forums and I was not able to find much with regards to their facilities. Does anyone know any specifics regarding their facilities? 

Hi I am a current second year. What type of questions do you have?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone that has been invited for an interview want to share their timeline of application submission and/or stats?! Or even accepted students that have success stories of applying late and being accepted? I submitted late July (due to taking the GRE on 7/25), and I’m high key panicking that I have yet to hear anything..