2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 5/19/2020 at 6:32 PM, futurePA94 said:

Best of luck to those applying! I'm a current second year student here. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

I submitted my CASPA application, Supplemental Application, and GRE scores a while ago and I have not received an email with confirmation. Is this normal? When should I expect to hear some kind of update? Thank you!

5/27/2020 Update: I contacted Dr. Hadley. He said there have been changes within admissions process and they are working to get verification emails out to people. 

Edited by atoy1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

Submitted 5/26

Verified 5/26

Supplemental received by Radford 5/28 (email states "Please expect to receive additional electronic notifications as your completed CAS application is received and processed by Graduate Admissions.")

Application received 6/24 (email states "Once applications are reviewed we will make decisions on who to bring in for interviews (in whatever format those interviews will be this year). Our earliest interview dates will be in September. As we don't yet have exact dates selected for interviews, we will likely make offers for interviews in early July at the soonest.")

Interview offer 7/10

Interview 9/11 at 12:30pm 

Edited by mlbosack

I'm confused by the statement below. Since I retook Gen Chem I and II at a community college, do I have to include my first attempts too? 

"Please include ALL courses that would satisfy our prerequisites (i.e., do not include only your best grades in Chemistry, for example, but include all Chemistry grades)."

1 hour ago, las257 said:

I'm confused by the statement below. Since I retook Gen Chem I and II at a community college, do I have to include my first attempts too? 

"Please include ALL courses that would satisfy our prerequisites (i.e., do not include only your best grades in Chemistry, for example, but include all Chemistry grades)."

Yes because they satisfy the prerequisite 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RachelGuevarra said:

Will someone please be able to send me the supplemental application link? the link on CASPA and the link on their own website will not open and says "this website could not be reached". 

The same thing is happening to me! It won’t let me open that website on anything. 
I didn’t even see that had a supplemental because they didn’t last year and I’m so mad at myself for not noticing because I submitted my CASPA last month!

On 7/19/2020 at 1:34 PM, RachelGuevarra said:

Will someone please be able to send me the supplemental application link? the link on CASPA and the link on their own website will not open and says "this website could not be reached". 

Hello, I am a current second year student. Here is the link I think you need: https://www.applyweb.com/radg/index.ftl. Good luck!

On 7/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, rishay said:

The same thing is happening to me! It won’t let me open that website on anything. 
I didn’t even see that had a supplemental because they didn’t last year and I’m so mad at myself for not noticing because I submitted my CASPA last month!

Hello, I am a current second year student. Here is the link I think you need: https://www.applyweb.com/radg/index.ftl. Good luck!