2020-2021 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, accpa said:

Hey everyone, just wanting to check in real quick! I know a lot of people posted that after paying their seat deposit they never received any further confirmation or correspondence. I wanted to see if this is still true. I was one of the people who never got the RUID email and had to call to get my ID and password, so I’m slightly worried I may miss any future emails as well. I paid my seat deposit before the deadline and have not received anything since, so I just wanted to make sure we’re all in the same boat! I’m sure it’s completely normal seeing we’re still quite far out from the start of the program and I expect to begin receiving things closer to that point. If someone can just confirm to ease my mind!! Also best of luck to those with upcoming interviews and those still waiting to hear back! 😃

I had to call the tech people as well in order to get my ID & I paid my deposit on the MyRU portal. I haven't gotten any additional info from the program either! 

On 10/27/2020 at 10:40 PM, accpa said:

Hey everyone, just wanting to check in real quick! I know a lot of people posted that after paying their seat deposit they never received any further confirmation or correspondence. I wanted to see if this is still true. I was one of the people who never got the RUID email and had to call to get my ID and password, so I’m slightly worried I may miss any future emails as well. I paid my seat deposit before the deadline and have not received anything since, so I just wanted to make sure we’re all in the same boat! I’m sure it’s completely normal seeing we’re still quite far out from the start of the program and I expect to begin receiving things closer to that point. If someone can just confirm to ease my mind!! Also best of luck to those with upcoming interviews and those still waiting to hear back! 😃

I’m glad you posted this because i was wondering as well! I had emailed dr. Hadley about sending in my transcripts for a few classes I’m taking to fulfill my final prereqs but I haven’t heard anything else official yet! Was definitely unsettling but they may just be waiting until the new year. 

• Like 1

Hi guys! I interviewed on Nov. 6th and just heard back that I am on the hold list until interviews are finished. Not sure how to feel about all the uncertainty of this. I am wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has been waitlisted in the past and how it went for them! I am just trying to figure out how realistic my odds are now. 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, znadeau said:

Just got an interview invite this morning for November 20th! 🙂 This will be my first PA school interview and I am having trouble finding information about the structure, can anyone who already interviewed share any insight? 

Hi! I also have an interview scheduled on the 20th! You should have received an email today with more details. But if not, there will be group interviews, individual interviews, a virtual tour plus the chance to chat with other applicants and current students. 

9 minutes ago, mlem96 said:

Hi! I also have an interview scheduled on the 20th! You should have received an email today with more details. But if not, there will be group interviews, individual interviews, a virtual tour plus the chance to chat with other applicants and current students. 

Just received it! Excited to meet you and everyone there 🙂 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, znadeau said:

Just got an interview invite this morning for November 20th! 🙂 This will be my first PA school interview and I am having trouble finding information about the structure, can anyone who already interviewed share any insight? 

I heard from a friend that it's two people interviewing you and they can be a bit harsh so be careful that they don't turn what you say against you. IDK if that's how it will be with all the interviewers

• Like 1